Archived I want a Drive Up ICEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh thank god my store didn’t start this shit just yet I can’t imagine with crazy orders coming in for this...opu is stressful enough when everyone keeps ordering 15 items or what ever! No waunder flex team members wanna quit!

This um... ... reminds me to mention that there is a store slated in Flight 2 for remodels starting in 2019 that will have the first ever connected and covered canopy Drive-Up right against the building and OPU will be built into the expansion with doors leading out directly into the carport waiting area.

This um... ... reminds me to mention that there is a store slated in Flight 2 for remodels starting in 2019 that will have the first ever connected and covered canopy Drive-Up right against the building and OPU will be built into the expansion with doors leading out directly into the carport waiting area.
I mean, I'd rather have that than my TMs getting run over by cars in the crosswalk because of that stupid 2min goal time.

Oh my gosh thank god my store didn’t start this shit just yet I can’t imagine with crazy orders coming in for this...opu is stressful enough when everyone keeps ordering 15 items or what ever! No waunder flex team members wanna quit!
I mean, I'd rather have that than my TMs getting run over by cars in the crosswalk because of that stupid 2min goal time.

Lol funny thing is you can't order it. I mean, the app didn't give me the option to do so, but the Cartwheel offer shows it to be valid for DU and OPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back