I want to do more...

I know a lot about target working at (in store). I know alot of guests by name. I helped hundreds of guests in many situations. Is there any way to learn something new, ?

Be careful for what you wish. Select, try out, inquire about positions that are different but don't take on too much, at least not at the beginning.

I know a lot about target working at (in store). I know alot of guests by name. I helped hundreds of guests in many situations. Is there any way to learn something new, ?
What skills do you have that are transferrable? What can be put on the resume for work elsewhere? What can be valuable outside of retail? What holes are in your resume and what duties at Target can plug the leak? That's how to identify what you should focus on learning.

I've been with spot for about 2.5 years and I am just now getting to learn a different area. I'm supposed to learn OPU and Starbucks so I can be a backup for both. It seems to take about that long for anyone to learn a different area at my store.

Back