Archived Inappropriate jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said it was going to bp after more gathering but my etl of logistics says don't worrie about it and but when I ask will I be fired he said I don't know. Imy just worried the guy always jokes with me and says some weird things but I just brushed them off I should have told

She said it was going to bp after more gathering but my etl of logistics says don't worrie about it and but when I ask will I be fired he said I don't know. Imy just worried the guy always jokes with me and says some weird things but I just brushed them off I should have told

I don't know enough about this stuff to know how often HRBP has to get involved with this stuff. Someone who is TL or higher might have more insight.

Imy just worried the guy always jokes with me and says some weird things but I just brushed them off I should have told
I'd bring that up if they talk to you again.
It seems rather lop-sided that he can make a 'joke' about your mother but gets bent out of shape when you lob one right back.

I'd bring that up if they talk to you again.
It seems rather lop-sided that he can make a 'joke' about your mother but gets bent out of shape when you lob one right back.
In my second year of working for the company, I had a guy who was constantly harassing me. Went to my STL, and his response was to tell me to grow a pair. At one point I got fed up with it and told the harasser to **** off. He gasped and went "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" to which I came back with "No, I kiss your mother with this mouth.".
He ran to management, and had me pulled into the office for a write up, which I refused to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back