Archived Integrity Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmi

Does anybody have experience with the integrity hotline email? I called the hotline and said I'd rather use email since I had a plethora of documentation that would be more sensible to send over rather than repeat over the phone. They said they weren't aware of it? Instead they asked my name and store and documented that I would be sending documentation to this place in Charlotte NC.

In any case, I sent my email with my documentation of events to the hotline email but am wondering if anybody is going to read it and what happens next? The people I spoke to on the hotline call weren't very helpful.

With the hotline call, you have a reference number. My only question is, due to limited amt of info on events happening. Have you spoken to your leadership, first to resolve the issues?
See below for info.

With the hotline call, you have a reference number. My only question is, due to limited amt of info on events happening. Have you spoken to your leadership, first to resolve the issues?
See below for info.

They gave me a reference number on the hotline call and I gave them my name. However, because I have multiple documented instances with the leadership for which I am calling in concern about, I asked them if I could send the documentation. That's the address they gave me and told me to attach the reference number to each page.

Would I be better off to just call and go through each instance on the phone for quicker action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back