Archived Internal Jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So EHR seems to pick and chose when or how it's going to work for me at home, so I'm kinda over it. I'm curious if there's another way I can apply for a different position without having to go to my store and login to EHR there

Though I have found that internal only jobs aren't on the Target.com career site

How would we know if a job is internal only? I thought any job posting for us would be open the same as for external hires?

At my store some Jobs are only open to internal candidates. a couple of examples I have seen are GSA and TL positions are only posted internally. Might be different in different districts though

At my store some Jobs are only open to internal candidates. a couple of examples I have seen are GSA and TL positions are only posted internally. Might be different in different districts though

I mean I know these may only be available to internal hires, but what I'm asking KS this the same site I see using the ehr > job opportunities tab or not?

No the aren't the same site. If you can get the Ehr one to work its asks less questions as it has most of your info already. they do look similar, but are different. worse case if you can't get it to work, talk to your HR Person and ask what opportunities are available.

Ok lots of misinformation here.

@cmat21 Be sure you apply from eHR on the kiosk at your store... It's a TOTALLY different page than target.com/careers from home. For one, you log in with your TM#, and you don't have to fill out very much since they already have all of your info. It will also show that you are applying from within Target (your ETL will get a notification I hear when you apply for positions), and SOME positions can only be viewed internally.

When I applied for GSA it was listed internally but not on target.com/careers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back