COVID-19 Is anyone else's Target enforcing masks?

I asked my SD about that and she kind of confirmed that they need the time to do the signage and all that stuff. They may also need to figure out enforcement. There will be right ways and wrong ways to enforce it, and I hope they don't just dump it on the cart cleaners or whatever to enforce.

This is exactly what we did. They made it sound like we'd start enforcing it a while back. We're not. We were told to tell people at the door that they were required to wear a mask while in the store, but once they are past the entrance to not confront them if they removed it.

Had a guest inside store not wearing mask. (It was in his hand) I politely asked him twice to please put it on while shopping. He went off on me and an ETL. ETL told him to leave. We followed (at a safe distance). He went around a corner and came back towards me with mask on. I told him he still had to leave for screaming at team members disprespectfully. He did leave but not before threatening to punch me in the face. ETL was on walkie directing AP to call the police. APs answer? I'm not allowed to call, a manager must call. WTF? We were kinda busy...

Man arrested after pulling gun during mask argument at Florida Walmart

People like that should lose their gun license because it shows lack of responsibility.

Re: trump in a mask - the only reason he's wearing it now is because it has a presidential seal & that makes him 'special'.

He probably will lose it. Just checked Florida's law, conviction of a misdemeanor that includes violence causes a person to lose their conceal carry.

If nothing else, I hope Walmart says he can no longer buy guns there.

I love Starbucks. Like I really love Starbucks but it needs to be closed until there is no longer a mask mandate. Guests just go buy their Starbucks and walk around the store with their mask hanging down. I just really feel you can’t have both because guests are taking advantage of this.
Your Starbucks should have a notice that they can not order drinks until the ya re done shopping and going out the door

This is exactly what we did. They made it sound like we'd start enforcing it a while back. We're not. We were told to tell people at the door that they were required to wear a mask while in the store, but once they are past the entrance to not confront them if they removed it.

Now that MN has a mask mandate, this is exactly what our instruction was. In my 5 hour shift last night I only saw one guest not wearing a mask, though I'm not certain that one junkie ever managed to successfully get a mask on, but at least he was trying.

Seen at a Target in the Seattle area, my store has similar signage:

View attachment 11039
We've had a big sign on our front door that says basically the same thing, with pictures and everything - still get guests with no masks.
We literally have both and I make sure to do frequent overhead announcements. We still have Karens walking around in groups unmasked. Most irritating.

Back