Archived Is my HR full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably! I am a HRTM. Sounds like that HRTM forgot that TM stands for TM and not for TL. We are not managers. We used to have a bitchy GSA who would tell guests she was the manager and in charge.

Haha I had a flow tm shocked I was only a TM. He was like I thought you guys were team leads. I wanted to be like, "no I make fifty cents more than you do" lol. I am a little surprised we are only n07s, then again who isnt underpaid at Target besides STLs and PMTs.

So for starters always ask for the LOD as they are the only ones who can take your phone calls.

At my store this is the case for 2 reasons. 1) the LOD can forget to add it in our nightly emails and 2) because your sick at 7 pm doesn't mean you'll still be sick the next day, it's just a little premature.

You can call and let them know a day before, but always still call out the day of.

Haha I had a flow tm shocked I was only a TM. He was like I thought you guys were team leads. I wanted to be like, "no I make fifty cents more than you do" lol. I am a little surprised we are only n07s, then again who isnt underpaid at Target besides STLs and PMTs.
I completely agree!! Certainly certain tm's in general are just "natural" leaders I think despite their positions or titles. I've had everyone from guests to visiting TL's, ETL's approach me about whatever. It's all in your demeanor

During bad weather, we let the operator log absences. Why transfer 20+ calls to LOD.

I get paid the same as flow lol. A lot of Team Members think I am a Team Lead and I can resolve all of their problems and issues. GSA and HRTM are underpaid for sure.

I get paid the same as flow lol. A lot of Team Members think I am a Team Lead and I can resolve all of their problems and issues. GSA and HRTM are underpaid for sure.

Thats right they are n07 too and as an overnight store he makes more than I do. Lol I should have told him that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back