Archived Is there a way to pull up a previous food order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniminter

I need to get out.
I'm just curious if there is a way to pull up perhaps a list of what is being ordered and when so I can see why our trucks seem to not be correct. I know we are ordering but half the stuff isn't showing up on the trucks.

Order reports are availble in the same place the delivery schedule is posted, although I forget the exact location.

If I remember right it was called like DSD order details report or something like that, I swear it used to be on the food dashboard but I could be wrong. And it probably has since changed but maybe use that as a search basis?

It's on the Food Dashboard, second column. DSD Order Reports. Choose your store, area, and date you placed order. What I used to do is after I placed an order, I'd Print the order out, then on truck days for C&S or McLane, I'd print out the delivery details and check to see what the truck actually brought, and see if anything I ordered was Out Of Stock. I called C&S and McLane if anything was consistently Out to find out why.

Store order detail report. You can see everything that was ordered.

I think the store order detail report shows what was ordered by your store while the dad report will show what's actually being delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back