Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Sorry to butt in again, but wanted to be sure about this. Going into "manage inventory" and the fill group, that creates a manual CAF, right? So it wouldn't drop into EXF or something but straight to CAF when CAF drops, right? I tested it today but wasn't able to check into a PDA. Sorry.
You can delete the batch by hitting the circle man on upper left. Don't close the batch. Touch dpci listed & delete batch.

Anyone have the part numbers for these black dividers used in the Meat and deli department I a Super Target?

I need parts numbers for all sizes (there are 3 sizes).

a0d2Xlm.jpg
X3BYffS.jpg
aOhTSuZ.jpg

Last edited:
Where on workbench? Not even sure what these are officially called to search on SAP.

Where on workbench? Not even sure what these are officially called to search on SAP.
Pfresh divider or meat divider. Try also:black divider. If those are your pics you can scan the barcode on the bottom.

I'm also home for the day so my pfresh bible is not accessible....

The freezer reset was done last night it looks good. Still 2 pallets of new product to push yeah. G19, 20, 21 all moved around

The freezer reset was done last night it looks good. Still 2 pallets of new product to push yeah. G19, 20, 21 all moved around
My team didn't finish the set, two pallets to push, plus c&s tomorrow...no signing for me until the set is done at least.

Anyone have the part numbers for these black dividers used in the Meat and deli department I a Super Target?

I need parts numbers for all sizes (there are 3 sizes)..

Go to workbench. Then online planograms. From there, find the POG (more than likely, the meat POG). The meat POG should have the part numbers for you. More specifically, look at the "product images". I believe the meat department is 210.

If the items numbers are not there, mysupport it and they should give you whatever order number you need.

i read this online and thought my fellow PAs would be interest to read this ..

Is your oatmeal killing you?
Quaker Oats is sued for $5million following claims WEED KILLER is used in production

• Lewis Daly from Brooklyn, New York, has filed a lawsuit against the firm
  • Claims their advertising is 'false, deceptive and misleading'
  • He says the carcinogenic substance, glyphosate, is used to grow the oats
  • It is a herbicide the World Health Organization declared was 'probably carcinogenic to humans' in 2015
  • It has been linked to a number of cancers, including breast, thyroid, kindey, pancreas, liver, bladder and myeloid leukaemia

Quaker Oats is being sued for $5million by a man who claims they use a dangerous weed killer during production.

Lewis Daly from Brooklyn, New York, has filed a lawsuit against the company, saying their advertising is 'false, deceptive and misleading'.

He says the carcinogenic substance, glyphosate, is used to grow the oats and is sprayed on them during harvest.

The chemical, he says, undermines the Chicago-based firm's claim their products are '100 per cent Natural, the New York Post reports.

Glyphosate is a widely used herbicide which the World Health Organization declared as 'probably carcinogenic to humans' in 2015.

It has been linked to a number of cancers, including breast, thyroid, kidney, pancreas, liver, bladder and myeloid leukaemia.

As well as using the chemical as a weedkiller in growing the oats, more 'is sprayed on the oats as a drying agent shortly before harvest,' claims Daly in his Brooklyn federal court lawsuit.

In April, a new series of tests by the Alliance for Natural Health-USA has revealed popular breakfast foods including eggs, bagels, wholewheat bread and coffee creamers include 'alarming' levels of a widely-used agricultural herbicide.

Ten of the 24 foods - both organic and regular - tested contained traceable levels of glyphosate.

It is the active ingredient in the world's most widely used herbicide, Roundup, developed by Monsanto and first released in 1974.

Increasing scientific studies point to glyphosate residues being ubiquitous in the environment, raising fears it could be common in foods.

Glyphosate and its analogs are known endocrine disrupters for humans.

While it is true there was glyphosate in the Oats it was at 1/30 the accepted level for the product.
The lawsuit is say, Quaker said it was 100% natural so we want money but we all know the rules for natural and organic are tricky at best.
And besides,
The tests found glyphosate on Quaker Oats products at a level of 1.18 parts per million, which is about 4 percent of the 30 parts per million allowed on cereal grains by the EPA.

S0 if you get someone whining at you about Quaker Oats, I'm sorry but it's not dangerous.
This is just a legal maneuver.

I wasn't able to find the numbers. :/ If you haven't found them by the time I see him again, I'll ask my buddy in Meat if he happens to know them.

We've had a banana rack for a while. It gets used for organic bananas only.

I'm fond of the organic banana rack. We sell more organic bananas because of it. It also helps keep jackasses from confusing the two and misplacing organics.

Day 4 of them resetting the freezers. Total mess. 1-2 ppl only working on it each day :rolleyes:
Mine all 4 aisle and back wall was set and half pushed in 1 day. Rest was pushed next day while they set bacon lunch meat lunables we PAs set the fresh meat and the bunker which is now all fresh chicken 14 different dcpis in one side of the bunker

So POG still didn't finish the freezer reset.
This has made pushing the food truck Tues and today a pain in the ass and my BR freezer is a mess right now. I do not understand why this is a 5 day reset.

So POG still didn't finish the freezer reset.
This has made pushing the food truck Tues and today a pain in the ass and my BR freezer is a mess right now. I do not understand why this is a 5 day reset.
i feel sad for you :(:(:confused::confused: .. if I could id come and just do it all myself, we only had 3 pog TMs work 2 days and they got it all done, pushed and still did lunch meat, lunchables, bacon.

i read this online and thought my fellow PAs would be interest to read this ..

Is your oatmeal killing you?
Quaker Oats is sued for $5million following claims WEED KILLER is used in production

• Lewis Daly from Brooklyn, New York, has filed a lawsuit against the firm
  • Claims their advertising is 'false, deceptive and misleading'
  • He says the carcinogenic substance, glyphosate, is used to grow the oats
  • It is a herbicide the World Health Organization declared was 'probably carcinogenic to humans' in 2015
  • It has been linked to a number of cancers, including breast, thyroid, kindey, pancreas, liver, bladder and myeloid leukaemia

Quaker Oats is being sued for $5million by a man who claims they use a dangerous weed killer during production.

Lewis Daly from Brooklyn, New York, has filed a lawsuit against the company, saying their advertising is 'false, deceptive and misleading'.

He says the carcinogenic substance, glyphosate, is used to grow the oats and is sprayed on them during harvest.

The chemical, he says, undermines the Chicago-based firm's claim their products are '100 per cent Natural, the New York Post reports.

Glyphosate is a widely used herbicide which the World Health Organization declared as 'probably carcinogenic to humans' in 2015.

It has been linked to a number of cancers, including breast, thyroid, kidney, pancreas, liver, bladder and myeloid leukaemia.

As well as using the chemical as a weedkiller in growing the oats, more 'is sprayed on the oats as a drying agent shortly before harvest,' claims Daly in his Brooklyn federal court lawsuit.

In April, a new series of tests by the Alliance for Natural Health-USA has revealed popular breakfast foods including eggs, bagels, wholewheat bread and coffee creamers include 'alarming' levels of a widely-used agricultural herbicide.

Ten of the 24 foods - both organic and regular - tested contained traceable levels of glyphosate.

It is the active ingredient in the world's most widely used herbicide, Roundup, developed by Monsanto and first released in 1974.

Increasing scientific studies point to glyphosate residues being ubiquitous in the environment, raising fears it could be common in foods.

Glyphosate and its analogs are known endocrine disrupters for humans.
Wow that is some serious clickbait right there. Makes it sound like Quaker is mixing the oats with poison during production.

Glyphosate is a common pesticide designed by the biggest agriculture company in the world and used in pretty much every type of crop around the globe since the 1970s.

So the freezer reset is done. I think the guests would appreciate someone fixing the signage. We were pushing truck and it took a little bit to figure out what was where. We couldn't even get the truck pushed much less fix the signs.

Back