Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I had to backstock 5 full vehicles of product in the freezer the other night because of this damn reset. By the time I was done, I felt like Joan Rivers in this commercial.

Who else got this

2TCTVKi.jpg

We have two. My STL and ETLs seem to be more concerned about making sure they're both full than giving the one market closer enough time to zone all of market.

I set it today. There was too much product and not enough room. The pog asked for 4 facings of wieners when there was barely room for one. Also no room for hamburger sliders.

Set the meat bunker yesterday. So many hotdogs. How are team members supposed to know what goes where in the bunker if it isnt a basic set up (they dont have the POG images with them)?
I redid the chicken side when i put out the dividers...had to double a mp big pack to make it fit. Took a look at the promo bunker and just walked away.

Truck came after I left. Some dumbass unwrapped the bananas and put them in the cooler. Fuck you.
What. ??? My banana pallet is always on the salesfloor when I come in at 6 am sometimes cloak of darkness is covering them sometimes not. My truck usually arrived around 3 to 5 am.

the FDA is at it again ... government people do not know what to do or even how to work ...

FDA to Re-Evaluate Definition of 'Healthy'

The Food and Drug Administration will re-evaluate its definition of "healthy," which could eventually upend how a range of foods are marketed.

An FDA spokeswoman, Lauren Kotwicki, said in an email Tuesday that that the agency believes "now is an opportune time to re-evaluate the regulations concerning nutrition content claims, generally, including the term 'healthy," in light of evolving research. The agency plans to solicit public comment on the matter "in the near future."

The FDA currently allows use of the term "healthy" on packaging only when products meet certain nutrient criteria. Last year, it told the maker of Kind fruit-and-nut bars that the company's products should not be called healthy because of their saturated fat levels.

Kind then sought a re-evaluation of the term's definition from the FDA, noting the fat in its bars comes from nuts.

Kind noted the FDA's rule prevents avocados and salmon from being labeled healthy, while allowing the term for fat-free puddings and sugary cereals.

this is so fucked !!!!

Last edited:
Spent most my shift getting missing dividers up on back wall of juices, mostly Starbucks stuff cause the damn vendor doesn't push them. Also put a bunch of his shit in the back because he doesn't seem to understand GIVE ME MY STARBUCKS REFRESHERS. MIDDLE CLASS WHITE WOMEN KEEP NAGGING ME ABOUT THEM

oh my oh my what is this ???

sure hope not at my store , they are still the same DCPI !!

801f6a-20160513-target02.jpg

read the article here:

Target wants to know how you think about groceries

aint nobody got time for this, just TPC !!

What I've learned: people know fuck all about produce. Thumping melons. Smelling pineapples. They can't tell the difference between a strawberry that's 3 days 'older' than the next.

Besides, if I were shopping, and a price of older strawberries was 20% cheaper than the fresh strawberries, I'd pick the fresh ones. 50 cents is not going to make or break people who buy fruit at Target.

So they do research in the Freezers today, as told by the ETL !!! we still have 1/2 pallet in freezer from Tuesdays truck and 4 MASSIVE metros, pulls, 2 from Tuesday and 2 from Today Wednesday.

Does it make sense to do research and create another massive metro pull that NOOOO one has time to push.

All I wish that Pfresh would get 4 to 5 TMs to push a 1,000 piece truck 4 days a week, is that asking for to much ???
We have been getting 3 TMs top to push out 1,000 piece trucks !! This does NOT get done and we have to smart huddle almost every day, other TMs threw out the store are getting sick of pushing pfresh all the time. Why oh why can't they see we need more TMs on the truck days.

that's my rant for today.

I think they can do research if they take note of the on-hands count. If it's a lot, then it means that you have them but they may in the back not located or somewhere else. I could be wrong.

So they do research in the Freezers today, as told by the ETL !!! we still have 1/2 pallet in freezer from Tuesdays truck and 4 MASSIVE metros, pulls, 2 from Tuesday and 2 from Today Wednesday.

Does it make sense to do research and create another massive metro pull that NOOOO one has time to push.

All I wish that Pfresh would get 4 to 5 TMs to push a 1,000 piece truck 4 days a week, is that asking for to much ???
We have been getting 3 TMs top to push out 1,000 piece trucks !! This does NOT get done and we have to smart huddle almost every day, other TMs threw out the store are getting sick of pushing pfresh all the time. Why oh why can't they see we need more TMs on the truck days.

Only 3 TMs for 1000 piece truck O_O. Even in an 8 hour shift that might not be enough to push all of it out let alone backstock any of it.

Why the hell would you shoot research when there's unworked product sitting on pallets in the freezer? That shit needs to be pushed.

I think they can do research if they take note of the on-hands count. If it's a lot, then it means that you have them but they may in the back not located or somewhere else. I could be wrong.

If they insist on filling the floor via batches rather than pushing the unworked product, they'd be better off shooting item fill/EXFs so as to avoid screwing up the on-hand counts. But still, they need to push the pallets before they do anything else with the freezer.

Back