Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I got a mid shift today that lasted until 8:30PM

so basically I just zoned everything and then from like 7:30 to 8:30 I culled the stuff for the morning and filled the floor so much that I'll have a nice easy opening tomorrow :)

it's going so nice for me.

something bad is going to happen.

Do you guys have any way to catch up on the freezers? Our freezer is completely backed to the brim with tubs and 3-tiers and the only way we have room is if our bread tub get pushed and then finally have room for one more back stock tub.

My CTL is giving some of our hours to our LOG-ETL so she can get back room to back stock but it's getting no where.
We rarely have down time to back stock ourselves so I was wondering if I can suggest anything to my CTL to help us out besides leaving the freezer door open overnight and making room

As for the backroom, I think that LOCUing a section of produce the night before the truck or with autofills really helps to keep the back accurate and free of bad product.

We don't usually have time to purge the coolers, but we try to drop manuals the night before a FDC truck to get more product out.

Do you guys have any way to catch up on the freezers? Our freezer is completely backed to the brim with tubs and 3-tiers and the only way we have room is if our bread tub get pushed and then finally have room for one more back stock tub.

My CTL is giving some of our hours to our LOG-ETL so she can get back room to back stock but it's getting no where.
We rarely have down time to back stock ourselves so I was wondering if I can suggest anything to my CTL to help us out besides leaving the freezer door open overnight and making room

If you don't have time to backstock the product, you don't have time to QMOS it either. ;)

If there's that much product waiting to be backstocked, it probably needs to be re-pushed first. Unless your exempt leaders are willing to add hours, they're gonna have to put on coats and gloves and do it themselves. Either that or smart huddle, which means other workcenters lose time to get their own work done.

Smart huddle for about 30 minutes every morning for a week or until it is finished.

We don't usually have time to purge the coolers, but we try to drop manuals the night before a FDC truck to get more product out.

If you don't have time to backstock the product, you don't have time to QMOS it either. ;)

If there's that much product waiting to be backstocked, it probably needs to be re-pushed first. Unless your exempt leaders are willing to add hours, they're gonna have to put on coats and gloves and do it themselves. Either that or smart huddle, which means other workcenters lose time to get their own work done.
The system will probably pull it all right back out again, especially if you have instocks scanning.

These are all great ideas but with the hours we have right now, we only have one opener in consumables one hardlines maybe 2 soft lines and flow leaves at 8 so the smart huddle is out of the picture atm

These are all great ideas but with the hours we have right now, we only have one opener in consumables one hardlines maybe 2 soft lines and flow leaves at 8 so the smart huddle is out of the picture atm

Our morning huddles usually consist of 1 Instocks TM, 4 or so plano TMs, 1 signing TM, 1VML, 1-2 Pricing TMS, 1 PA, 1 Fitting Room Operator, 1 LOD, and then any ETLs or TLs that are able to attend. EVERYONE is expected to be there and has to do it. It almost always consists of either doing reshop in hardlines or working out several Z racks in softlines in ready to wear.

Our electronics on the newest schedules comes in at 9 but they were coming in at 11 or so for months.

or doing nothing and seeing what the LOG-ETL does when pulls can't be pulled or C&S/FDC doesn't fit in the freezer.

or doing nothing and seeing what the LOG-ETL does when pulls can't be pulled or C&S/FDC doesn't fit in the freezer.

The back room team doesn't pull batches in the freezer because there is no room. And when one of them is brave enough to get a pull, they have the nerve to put the pull items on top of a tub of back stock and switch the clip from backstock to pull

The back room team doesn't pull batches in the freezer because there is no room. And when one of them is brave enough to get a pull, they have the nerve to put the pull items on top of a tub of back stock and switch the clip from backstock to pull

I mean, if you get to the point where you have that much backstock some or most of that back stock will end up being pushed

thought my fellow PAs would get a laugh out of this ...

13413604_1172087699479428_2929008323597688279_n.jpg

STL wanted me to set Yummy Spoonfuls frozen baby food endcap. We did not have all of the product so I had to fake it out. This will create one less freezer planogram to set on a permanent basis.

STL wanted me to set Yummy Spoonfuls frozen baby food endcap. We did not have all of the product so I had to fake it out. This will create one less freezer planogram to set on a permanent basis.

Is this just set permanetly on one of the freezer ends or are they installing some sort of freezer endcap in infants? I ask because in our pet section we have a refrigerated endcap that was installed

Is this just set permanetly on one of the freezer ends or are they installing some sort of freezer endcap in infants? I ask because in our pet section we have a refrigerated endcap that was installed
It is taking one half of one of your freezer ends and will come up on the next adjacency as frz perm or something similar. It is all on redwire including three pogs, one of which is yours.

Back