Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

I used to love that...they had ONE job. Asshats.

I didn't realize there was an order my last week as a PA Lol!. First time I had missed anything in 3 years, but it was because my "partner PA" wrote the holiday schedule down wrong (I should have checked, but at that point I was in full fuck it mode)

Not realizing that there was an extra order, the one I shot was perfect to carry us through anyway. :p

How does your pfresh function
Great we have 2 Great PA's and the third well you know, everyone cannot work FAST.
As for the pfresh team pushing the truck they are slow as molasses but some how get the dairy and freezer done.
While the PA does Meat, Banana, and all produce pallets, plus specialty milk and regular milk.

Last week my partner PA was on vacation and am off on the day she usually does the order for the weekend. I had to complete the order a day early as a result, before the next truck was even pushed since both team members working that day were not certified to order. It was better than no order at all. It is up to the PA to speak up about the importance of ordering and ensure it gets done.

There are certifications? People here just order willy nilly, damn the consequences. It's not like the dc ever gets the orders right, anyway.

"Oh, is that derrick's store? Fuck that guy. Let's send him 13 cases of habernero peppers instead of the blueberries he ordered."

Dicks.

"Oh, is that derrick's store? Fuck that guy. Let's send him 13 cases of habernero peppers instead of the blueberries he ordered."

Dicks.
Hahaha! This made me laugh. They sure do fuck it up a lot.
And why are they always out of the featured produce in the ad? Every damn week. Raspberries on sale? Nope. Don't have any. But here are 6 cases of cherries. Arrrrgh!

How does your pfresh function

For one thing, it's not every order. Also, my other PA and CTL are a lot better about the order. And my ETL-HL and ETL-Ops intervene if necessary. It's the other ETLs who don't understand market that are the problem.

Anyone else has shrinkage of like $1500 produce a WEEK? Trying to TPC things shortly going out but the trash bins still keep fillin...

Back