Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

If you don't have a lot of time (4hrs should be plenty to zone dry market, usually my team zones pfresh for 4pm, and then touches it up when they finish the CAFs), make sure you hit areas that are like a brick wall. If you only touch up the first 1-2 four feet sections per aisle, but get through all of cereal, granola bars, and crackers it makes market look better than it is. Doing the cereal zone is my zen time. :p

I didn't have the whole pallet out. I broke things down by aisle in the cooler and pushed aisle by aisle. It is just challenging to be expected to push the entire pallet by myself.

We have been getting Patriotic bakery since before Easter. We have not put any out yet.
we now have 1 overflowing red tub about 30 boxes.
Anyone else have this much red white and blue cookies cupcakes and brownies.

We will put them out on May 1st but will need a whole 4 ft section in seasonal for all this crap
There is no room on our 1 bakery table.

We have been getting Patriotic bakery since before Easter. We have not put any out yet.
we now have 1 overflowing red tub about 30 boxes.
Anyone else have this much red white and blue cookies cupcakes and brownies.

We will put them out on May 1st but will need a whole 4 ft section in seasonal for all this crap
There is no room on our 1 bakery table.
Why not start putting them out immediately after Easter?

No room on the bakery table with all the regular bakery and not allowed to put them in seasonal yet

Our sales in bakery are up 50% from a year ago
We have to fill bakery twice a day we have it on 2 metros in the freezer and push twice a day

Do consumables TMs have a higher relative rate of turnover? Because my ETL-HR has asked me if I'm happy on the food team every time we've both been in the building for the past two months. I am happy, I promise! It's great!

Do consumables TMs have a higher relative rate of turnover? Because my ETL-HR has asked me if I'm happy on the food team every time we've both been in the building for the past two months. I am happy, I promise! It's great!

At our store, yes. I think mine is different, though. All the 'good' TM's are taken to soft lines or hard lines, while we're left with noobs who are lucky to last a month. I blame leadership for the poor hiring choices. The other food assistants are unreliable at best, so you have very little lead by example, furthering the quality problem.

In the last 10 months since we started this rollout we've had one get fired for mouthing off to to CTL

Three get fired for not showing up

One quit

Two were promoted.

Good times! :cool:

Yes. They lure them in with the higher pay, then they realize it's a shit show and it wasn't before. But the ctl doesn't know enough to fix the issues or doesn't care. Our last pa hired left to be a key carrier at big lots.

I have lost a couple of really awesome people, but it was for them to have better developmental opportunities even though they want to come back, and I would love for them to come back. We're a generally tight-knit bunch, but taking in people from other teams might rock the boat a bit. The people who work in market currently are all people that care about it. We definitely tend to be closer than other teams (except maybe Sbux) so I like to think that if anyone was thinking of leaving they would let me know so I could see what I could do to help.

Would someone mind explaining how to qmos with the my device and/or pda? How do I know if it gets put back in the cooler for food share or put in the bin?

Back