Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Ours came yesterday, and shockingly were already built when I came in. The item detail report wasn't working for me yesterday but I need to get our fast movers set up today.

oh you could do it that way or you could do it as this: whats sells fast? you should know this having done your dept. for my store sour cream and half and half and eggs were the best way to go until my team won the derp award and we had to do away with them.
so whos NOT unlocating their produce rooms? mine is, i love it. its so easy to pull out my merch

Anyone get less fresh meat the last 3 days and counts are off like we received cases but nothing on hand.

I have to research the meat every day and since wenesday very little meat has come in.

Currently no Jennie o turkey breast and no market pantry chicken breasts Wtf

oh you could do it that way or you could do it as this: whats sells fast? you should know this having done your dept. for my store sour cream and half and half and eggs were the best way to go until my team won the derp award and we had to do away with them.
so whos NOT unlocating their produce rooms? mine is, i love it. its so easy to pull out my merch
My Deli cooler is unlocated and it's amazing when we have time to rotate stock. As it is, we're lucky if we can get the truck done every other day without taking the time to check what's on the shelves.

Haha, I know what sells, but my STL wanted proof of the report because he hasn't looked at it yet. :rolleyes:

Anyone know the part number for the fixtures that sit on the cooler/freezer endcaps that hold the sale and cart stopping prices signs?

Anyone know the part number for the fixtures that sit on the cooler/freezer endcaps that hold the sale and cart stopping prices signs?
I'll check tomorrow Saturday when I open we have box in the ambient room

They break so easily I use packing tape to hold the sign up

So we broke out dairy onto a few U-Boats.

They're scary to move when the stack gets tall. Feels very unstable.
I love it for my piles of Deli stuff, but someone keeps putting boxes of production lettuce beneath heavy boxes. I'm afraid that everything's going to fall over one day when I'm trying to fix it.

My Deli cooler is unlocated and it's amazing when we have time to rotate stock. As it is, we're lucky if we can get the truck done every other day without taking the time to check what's on the shelves.

shyeah, i hear you there. how the hell do they expect me to open pfresh and have it full and impactful when im due in at 745 and open at 8? AND make sure the backroom is taken care of? w/e

Haha, I know what sells, but my STL wanted proof of the report because he hasn't looked at it yet. :rolleyes:

oh one THOSE. "paper work is key!" yuck!

oh we got extra uboats, and i love it because i find the metro rack limiting, but a uboat? SCORE!

Indigo25
The signing for the meat bunker not sure if its

Rvn-kit hppjs0124.1

Or dcpi. 004-45-1585

Last edited:
Here is a sheet I found

image.jpg

were still behind from last week, but almost caught up. on saturday 1 TM came in saying they had a headache, and left 2 hours in, which really screwed us over. sunday they no call no showed. it doesnt matter if you call the store at 5am if no one is there until 6am, you cant get a by on that. im sorry but no.
then, nutty TM texts our TL asking if someone could cover their 10-4 shift saturday night. no one did and as our TL was off there was nothing they could do. when i go in and state out 10am person may not come in ... LOD says we dont have a 10a person. nutty TM is to be in at 3. SO! sunday morning nutty TM shows up, lol at 1030 and at like quarter after 11 is being called by the LOD on the walkie to get no answer. and when finally hunted down because im sick of that shit so i just watch and smh, nutty TM is sent home to come back at 3 when i leave. the closing LOD askes me in front of ETL HR why i never speak directly to the closer. i replied i cant speak to someone who isnt there. it was 10 after 3, nutty TM was late. being summoned over the walkie 5 times, twice before i clocked and 3 more times while shopping. only to see a hooded figure racing down the middle of domestics trying to not be seen.

but thank god ETL HR was there to help me explain the ban nutty TM has on them. i was super afraid all the sweet onion would be thrown away, as they sent vidalia onions which are flat and very ugly, and not round and smoother like a normal sweet onion.

oh those nice pushers they have lol wait till you realise that now pushing cheese is a 2 handed job, especially if your on the shorter side on the higher pegs.
I think that them being easier to FIFO because the tray slides out will balance that out.

Nice we are setting it tomorrow Tuesday should be fun.
Don't set the grids too high like we did for he first few sections!! Yellow pushers are for everything but the chunk cheese. The sides of the pushers expand to fit whatever. The best position to get the grids in (that we found) was to plant one foot outside the cooler, and the others along the solid, back end of the bottom of the cooler. Take this opportunity to clean the entire cheese area because you're not going to be able to wipe down the wall after the pushers are up .

You should talk to your food bank to see what they accept. Ours will take just about anything that isn't fuzzy.

Donating helps reduce Target expenses by reducing the weight of your compactor load... And wasting food is so wrong to me.

The backroom person that coordinates with vendors and has a desk by the vendor entrance (I forget what position that is, everyone just refers to her by her first name) keeps yelling at all the guest service tms for putting expired food in the donate bin. She is basically the old bridge troll of my store, very mean and will rip anyone's head off for the slightest thing. Basically all the guest service tms are scared of her (which I am too admittedly) so they never donate defected food anymore.

I talked to our food bank guy, he said they take whatever, expired food is totally okay, so I have no idea why this person is always getting mad about it.

Last edited:
Back