Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

We just did TINV last night, so our counts should be right for a day or two.

Came in Sunday to an empty meat wall, no pulls waiting on the meat cart, so I purged the full racks and pushed it all to the floor. I maybe had something like 4 partial cases of chicken to backstock, then I pushed the meat pallet that came off the truck. I ended up fairly full after that, but I can't figure out why it wasn't dropping MTCL batches. Not someone burning them...they just weren't dropping.
Check the pog to see if your meat is all nop. Our pog was old and dropped out of the system and now all fresh meat is nop and not coming out on pulls. The other pas are clueless. Lol
I'll check this. I'm going to have to do some research into the issue because there were no batches again today up through the 4s. But we got a big meat pallet yesterday that I pushed and backstocked, so I think there was actually a legitimate reason for no batches to drop this time.
I've had a similar issue but it was because the plano team hadn't tied the new pog when they did their revisions. Or a pog to the wrong location which killed the old one.

My truck yesterday had everything I ordered plus three chicken types, two ground beef and that's it. We normally run out of chicken breasts and ground 85/15 and 93/7 between trucks. Every truck. Same with the dang salads.

Our last tinv didn't update the counts for some reason. Every couple it doesn't update right for whatever reason.

I got a reply to the MySupport. They agreed the OTL's are too low and will increase it. We'll see if it improves. I suggest everyone send in a request to increase OTL's. Do it by dept/class i.e. 268-05, 268-02 etc. If we all do it maybe a miracle will happen and it really will improve

My ctl said they did, who knows? Half the time the other PAs just flex over stuff instead of filling from the backroom anyway...

I got a reply to the MySupport. They agreed the OTL's are too low and will increase it. We'll see if it improves. I suggest everyone send in a request to increase OTL's. Do it by dept/class i.e. 268-05, 268-02 etc. If we all do it maybe a miracle will happen and it really will improve

I did this about a week ago and I've seen a definite improvement.

My truck yesterday had everything I ordered plus three chicken types, two ground beef and that's it. We normally run out of chicken breasts and ground 85/15 and 93/7 between trucks. Every truck. Same with the dang salads.

Our last tinv didn't update the counts for some reason. Every couple it doesn't update right for whatever reason.
Did you finish all the smart audits and submit no counts on your missing items? If you didn't do those things then your departments would still be red and your TINV counts wouldn't be counted.

Did you finish all the smart audits and submit no counts on your missing items? If you didn't do those things then your departments would still be red and your TINV counts wouldn't be counted.
Yup. And we were definitely green.

Yup. And we were definitely green.
Weird. I had issues with the chicken Parmesan, garlic herb wheels, and bacon wrapped petite steaks this time. I think it's because they just changed from random weight to a fixed price point of $10. It said they were missed, but when we went to add them in there were already counts for them. They hadn't been missed.

Was low on all onions until Thursday when I got 3 bags of red white yellow 2lb and 3lb. Now I am out of celery Anyone see it out there send it my way guest want it for the holidays. I never understand why we sell soooo much celery ?

Was low on all onions until Thursday when I got 3 bags of red white yellow 2lb and 3lb. Now I am out of celery Anyone see it out there send it my way guest want it for the holidays. I never understand why we sell soooo much celery ?

At least this time of year just about every stuffing recipe calls for celery as do all stock recipes.

We finished freezer from today's sunday FDC truck. Wahoo. We still have 4 pallets of dairy left to smart huddle monday morning Looks pretty empty in yogurt and juice. The ETL log was off again

So we still have about 50 boxes of dairy left from Sundays FDC truck and today's truck is 1200 pieces, 4 dairy, 4 freezer, 4 produce, 1 banana, 1 meat pallet I need help please send every available tm over to help push pfresh now thanks. I'm going in at noon to a 11 hour day. Also after today we get a truck Friday Saturday and Sunday all weekend great planing target.

My store has made market the priority workcenter for the week.
If there's market CAFs, you better push those before touching any others or you'll be chewed out by the LOD, same goes for strays, and we have to CIHYFS every market guest (AA volume store, does not strictly enforce CIHYFS every guest because nothing would get done).

I've had TMs from other locations and guests comment on how well-stocked our market section is, shame that after this week it will go back to what it was even though market is a large percentage of our sales.

Anyone else not getting the horizon specialty half gallon milks. I am completely out of most of them, the 1 whole door of these milks is empty. Can I flex orange juice into one of my milk doors. I don't think so it wouldn't be bran.

Anyone else not getting the horizon specialty half gallon milks. I am completely out of most of them, the 1 whole door of these milks is empty. Can I flex orange juice into one of my milk doors. I don't think so it wouldn't be bran.
There was a memo about them coming off sales, etc due to prolonged shortage. Most regular grocery stores have signs warning of prolonged shortages in organic milk.

Back