Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Officially retiring as a PA who has never gotten below Green on a visit (Perfect on days when I opened), and has never forgotten an Order

heeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*applauds*
Hope your replacement is good so that you don't have to watch it go to hell after all your hard work!

Who likes mold and old milk this guy! o_O In all seriousness there's always something to do in my stores walkin cooler. Seems everywhere I turn there's mold growing in one of the wako's or on the milk racks x.x.

Ordered the egg signs finally today. Also got the CTL to order signs for deli and the juice/dressings.

Where do you guys keep the deli stuff?

First elsa grapes now star wars oranges ...

did you get the star wars oranges yet ??
CVpDIuJWUAEcWOs.jpg

Food safety question:

When backstocking ground pork, does it go with "fresh cut meats" (where the rest of the pork is) or "ground meat" (i.e. ground beef)? My food safety training was over 3 years ago and I haven't really had to use the finer points until recently when I started working backroom on a regular basis.

I think our Freshpet metro just says PETS on it, but I could be wrong. I'll have to remember to check next time I go in the dairy cooler.

@oath2order, I was wrong. We have a typed sign that says PET FOOD ONLY. Everywhere we don't have an official Target-produced sign, we have one that was either handwritten or typed in-store because lazy CTL.

Where do you guys keep the deli stuff?

We keep ours in the produce cooler. The racking for DELI actually has a separate stockroom number even though it's physically in the same stockroom as PRO1.

The ground pork goes with the ground meat. It is the internal temperature when cooking. We have a paper on our wall on the meat cooler I'll try and post that later today.

I am always moving it to the right section.

Did anyone else get a huge FDC truck this week in preparation for Christmas. We got 15 pallets yesterday 4 frozen 4 dairy 1 meat 1 banana 5 produce. Wow and all was pushed now for back stocking that's another story.

My store backstock (not in waco bins, within the case they came in) ground pork with the other pork (chop) products. Steritech hasn't bat an eye in the 8 years I've work for Target. Same with the ground turkey, should I be concerned? ;O

- Super Target

My store backstock (not in waco bins, within the case they came in) ground pork with the other pork (chop) products. Steritech hasn't bat an eye in the 8 years I've work for Target. Same with the ground turkey, should I be concerned? ;O

- Super Target

I usually put ground pork over the ground meat on the 4 foot section so it is still above the ground meat but not mixed in with fresh meat if that makes sense

Oh my gawd I am so tired of having to beg for TM's to push the food truck and to backstock it. I don't mind helping but it so often just gets left undone, so I end up doing most of it. Hello execs....the dept is comping up in double digits. Could you please give a few fucks and get me some help?
The fun part is that the hours for pushing it are supposed to come out of flow.

Back