Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

Every year....winter hits and we get a couple cases of slightly grey bananas and the rest follow quickly. Every year we get frozen salads because they can't be bothered to repack the truck after the stop before us. Nobody cares how many thousands of dollars we toss. Even refusing trailers hasn't helped the problem one dang bit.

Frozen Mayo for us (Yes it was that cold here last year)

SU2JUGo.jpg

Does anyone know if there exists labels for Eggs or Freshpet like these?

I think our Freshpet metro just says PETS on it, but I could be wrong. I'll have to remember to check next time I go in the dairy cooler.

One of our market TMs keeps using our labeled(!) meat metro incorrectly (putting poultry on the top tier, etc.). I'm just waiting for Steritech to come in when said TM is working and ding our score.

For the egg metro label the part number is PS 1122920. TAR-PS-1122920.

Last edited:
Had my TL today threaten to terminate me on the spot because the STL started getting after him for the way our market department looked -__-. Very unfair to place this kinda blame on me especially when hes not over in market at all, but instead flirting with other team members or guest :/.

Had my TL today threaten to terminate me on the spot because the STL started getting after him for the way our market department looked -__-. Very unfair to place this kinda blame on me especially when hes not over in market at all, but instead flirting with other team members or guest :/.
TLs can't terminate anyone on the spot. Too long of a process. Even an STL/ETL has to do some paper work to terminate.

TLs can't terminate anyone on the spot. Too long of a process. Even an STL/ETL has to do some paper work to terminate.

Glad to hear actually, it really got to me yesterday especially when it isn't my fault the way our Market area looks. Oh and my rage about to much expired milk about a week ago well now he isn't delivering enough LOL can't win with these vendors can you?

Glad to hear actually, it really got to me yesterday especially when it isn't my fault the way our Market area looks. Oh and my rage about to much expired milk about a week ago well now he isn't delivering enough LOL can't win with these vendors can you?
Best way to win is going over their heads if they can't won't do what you need them too. Alternatively your DTL can light fires under their asses as well.

Our milk and banana both manage to run out on delivery days.

collard greens at my store are $2.49. I accidentally put $2 coupon on them. Only one sold yesterday.

All the new wallaby yogurts qmos'd. They dont sell thank god it looks like they are going away.

Back