Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

instocks keeps doing RIGs in dairy and specialty ,milk and we keep getting too much dairy in. Right now we have 2 pallets and 6 carts of back stock that cannot be back stocked cause the racks and wacos are full. Why so much dairy backstock, instocks stop scanning your RIGs for dairy please.

We will keep scanning them since are scored by how many RiGs we complete.

I think my store manager is trying to make me team lead because just like every other market team lead, I've worked in every other department today but market.

I think my store manager is trying to make me team lead because just like every other market team lead, I've worked in every other department today but market.
That is my life since becoming market TL. I don't mind helping other areas, but when they have me set Christmas for most of my shift when no one else is in market it's really annoying. I have told them it's difficult to keep up market if someone isn't over there most of the day, but no one really cares besides me and my team.

That is my life since becoming market TL. I don't mind helping other areas, but when they have me set Christmas for most of my shift when no one else is in market it's really annoying. I have told them it's difficult to keep up market if someone isn't over there most of the day, but no one really cares besides me and my team.

You know whats the best....

When you are together with HR and see the breakdown of hours and how they are supposed to be like 200 for the schedule being written the week before thanksgiving but only allocating 100 and saving the rest for other areas.....SMH

I know how that goes though. I have to do Pharmacy backup constantly, grab carts, LITERALLY push out C&S the WHOLE time they are there otherwise they wont finish. This past week I even pushed out the whole pallet of produce and backstocked it all by myself even though that is the logistics workcenter job

Question: We get our FDC trucks on Sunday Tuesday and Thursday's. Does anyone know if we be getting any on thanksgiving day?
Do you receive the trucks on those days or just work them then? We get ours the night prior so I fully expect them to drop a load off Wednesday night.

Also, speaking of Black Thursday; where sampling tables a thing last year? I checked my store's Sunflower page and we have tables listed for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The rest of the info is very sparse so I have no clue as to what or when on Thursday.

I think there are 2 different DPCIS. On some of the boxes that come in it will say "For Dry POG" or something like that
I shove the dry ones into dry grocery backstock. They get holes and rot enough, making them go into the cooler to pull them is dumb.

instocks keeps doing RIGs in dairy and specialty ,milk and we keep getting too much dairy in. Right now we have 2 pallets and 6 carts of back stock that cannot be back stocked cause the racks and wacos are full. Why so much dairy backstock, instocks stop scanning your RIGs for dairy please.
If you have the option, set your capacities for the milk/dairy items, It'll take a bit. We are running into an issue with instocks scanning stuff, telling us the capacities were wrong, and then researching it anyway.

I love how Target decided to have their market pantry turkeys fill en entire bunker which are not big sellers. Now, the butterball are on the other half of the freezer bunker and sell much better than their turkeys. Also Target, thanks you for sending us enough Turkeys (mainly market pantry) to not have to order any (yet) .... NOT. These turkeys are taking up space in our freezers. Remember, we know our freezers and know how to order. Trust us to order what we need.

I love how Target decided to have their market pantry turkeys fill en entire bunker which are not big sellers. Now, the butterball are on the other half of the freezer bunker and sell much better than their turkeys. Also Target, thanks you for sending us enough Turkeys (mainly market pantry) to not have to order any (yet) .... NOT. These turkeys are taking up space in our freezers. Remember, we know our freezers and know how to order. Trust us to order what we need.

Market Pantry Turkeys in our freezer for 1 month now and still have the initial push minus 1 or 2 turkeys ...
butterballs initial push all gone ordered 12 more last week they are almost gone.

Back