Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

How do I find the Pfresh page in workbench. The LOD pulled it up the other day but I can't seem to get back to it. Sorry for all of the questions today, still learning the ropes.

Our on-hands are royally screwed up and I also think that someone at the DC hates us.

Make sure the brilliant minds on the instocks team aren't screwing up your onhands.
I seriously doubt instocks researches dairy/produce/bakery at my store. It also doesn't help that our ETL didn't bother to make sure someone was scheduled for the most recent inventory for Deli and then didn't ask anyone to come in a help with it when he found out. I suspect the on-hands were messed up before Deli got the Sabra hummus from Produce in the last reset.

Hey guys.

So I was wondering what everyones perishible table looks like.

I recently saw that Store of the Future thingy...
13466335_10153513328980957_7591603684538475697_n.jpg

And I was recently talking with my CTL and ETL about ideas to improve sales etc

We have a sidecap that we keep cross merchandise bakery items,chips, etc etc

And we have freedom with some of our Front fridge endcaps (Flexxing juice's,icecreams, lunchables) you name it.

Basically I am hunting for ideas...

Last edited:
Hey guys.

So I was wondering what everyones perishible table looks like.

I recently saw that Store of the Future thingy...
13466335_10153513328980957_7591603684538475697_n.jpg

And I was recently talking with my CTL and ETL about ideas to improve sales etc

We have a sidecap that we keep cross merchandise bakery items,chips, etc etc

And we have freedom with some of our Front fridge endcaps (Flexxing juice's,icecreams, lunchables) you name it.

Basically I am hunting for ideas...

for sales around PFresh, Perception is everything, also go the Electronics minded route with "attachments". I always mapped our End-Caps out to be near "like items" if we had a random second cereal end cap, I always mapped it out to that back end cap right near our milk for example, when often it called for it to be near where cereal already was... which was stupid to me, because if someone was there for a sale on cereal they were going to find it, but if someone didn't know about it, but was buying milk (for whatever else) and happens to stumble upon it (which they always do those lemmings) that was an impulse buy.... I did this for all of our non-perm/vendor bought end-caps.

I love to Fish, and I structured my end caps as if I am fishing, bait(What are people going to buy no matter what), line (where would they most likely go to/look next) and sinker (Wow this cereal is on sale! I think this milk would go good with this cereal, etc...) which is sales in a nut shell.

Last edited:
We have this stupid and horrible looking frozen endcap that never sells anything so I suggested to my ETL we should up the temp and put cold beer in there for the 4th and they're like "sorry that's a vendor thing" and don't care about it even though literally 3 people a day ask for cold beer. Last time I suggest anything for grocery..

We have this stupid and horrible looking frozen endcap that never sells anything so I suggested to my ETL we should up the temp and put cold beer in there for the 4th and they're like "sorry that's a vendor thing" and don't care about it even though literally 3 people a day ask for cold beer. Last time I suggest anything for grocery..
All of our beer is refrigerated (pfresh store).

The OutShine end cap has been at 30% for three weeks. I'm not setting shit until my Nestle vendor removes head from sphincter and sends me product.

Sorry not sorry
Isn't Nestle scan based?If so there aren't counts for the Outshine so your % will never be high.
Does he know he has an endcap? I ask because there are often communication issues with vendors.

The OutShine end cap has been at 30% for three weeks. I'm not setting shit until my Nestle vendor removes head from sphincter and sends me product.

Sorry not sorry

Pretty sure alot of Nestle product is going to be on sale in the next two weeks...either 2 for $6 or 3 for $10 and on the 29th? It is also going to be in Cartwheel. It said to expect 2-3 times sales that day

There's a cold wine endcap possibility as well...I'd kill for it at our store...we have cold and warm beer though.
Ours only shows up about once a week, so we'll set it and let them know to bring in the product. For us anyhow.
Mine chimes once a week, but since we had a great relationship he's maintained stock even after I left market. Kind of wish he went back to never stocking the right stuff...

It's called LA25, it looks awesome. I wonder where the payroll hours came from for it?

Apparently my store. Our payroll's been gutted the last couple months.

The vendor pays Target for that space, so the store can't just change it on their own. Ridiculous, I know, but it's all about the almighty dollar.

Don't you have beer in your coolers? Other than a few seasonal brews that sit on a shelf, the majority of ours is refrigerated.

I was receiving the FDC truck and I wrote on the paper work that returned 1 banana blanket and 4 separators however I forgot to put them into the truck. Any consequences?

I was receiving the FDC truck and I wrote on the paper work that returned 1 banana blanket and 4 separators however I forgot to put them into the truck. Any consequences?
I doubt it. If it's the one in Ohio they're so messed up they'll never notice. Besides the driver would share responsibility with you. Just send them on the next truck and ask that driver if they want those included in the count or not.

Back