Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

where are my kiwis ??? none on the last 3 trucks. Apricots have been discontinued also.
No nectarines, peaches, plums or hot house tomatoes for 2 trucks now.
where are my cherubs ??

i get my FDC out of Columbus Ohio, 4 days a week
!!

Same FDC. Seems like we got all our orderables on today's truck. But they also sent a fuckton of yogurt and Lunchables because........well, you know.

ETL-Sales floor noticed I expressed doubt about the "brilliant" idea to combine produce and bakery tables and get these stupid bakery sidecaps things. Told me he didn't want to interfere with "my business as a PA" and I was about to stab the fucker like I am not consulted on decisions it's some fucking management circle jerk where I'm not welcome

Yesterday was awful. Could not come clean on pushing C&S despite arriving early. Me and my other team member had to leave a good half pallet of yogurt. Am off this weekend so hopefully it will get completed.

Though it doesn't matter for most of you Pfresh Stores. But my Super Target's Meat Department and Dairy/Frozen Department Teams will now be combined together. And both TL of both departments will run the department when one is not working. And both teams will have to learn both ends of the department.

My CTL was telling me the market is going to become a heavily focused department(p-fresh store) we are going to take care of everything including flow dry market and getting a team size of 10ish people we will be getting more responsibility and work load, coming in the next few weeks supposedly

See the thing is, most of it didn't come up on the drastic count report. I know this because I would hear about it endlessly. "WHY IS THE ENTIRE PRODUCE TABLE ON THE DRASTIC COUNTS WHAT THE HELL OATH2ORDER"

That's assuming anyone actually has time to look at it. The counts won't change if the instocks team doesn't work the drastic count report.

My CTL was telling me the market is going to become a heavily focused department(p-fresh store) we are going to take care of everything including flow dry market and getting a team size of 10ish people we will be getting more responsibility and work load, coming in the next few weeks supposedly
My store is gonna be a test store too. Every store isn't getting it yet

Yeah it's going to be a really big hit or miss. CTL is going to be interviewing in store team members to get people with experience also fresh hires. Also going to be having a sit down with all consumables TMs to let them know how much more work we are going to have and how big the department is going to get to see if the TMs want in our out so its getting serious

If anyone has any questions regarding the new market pilot feel free to ask, I was part of the initial rollout.

That's assuming anyone actually has time to look at it. The counts won't change if the instocks team doesn't work the drastic count report.

Half the time they don't change even when we work the report. Since it was altered for the MyDevice counts don't change when we want them to. We are keeping one item as a test and over a month and we research it and drastic count report it everyday and it will not change. And it should have never been on the report in the first place. It was a miss pick that got missed.

So in this "rollout" is there a Market Team Leader position back?

If they are blaming you for your "leadership" in this roll out, print out your core roles and hand it to them, and ask them where it says "Leading the Food Logistics Process". Unless PA has new core roles with this rollout, if it does, I would run for the hills immediately.)

This roll out would need a Market TL who doesn't close, but runs the Flow Logistic's process (Freeing up some from the current lone Flow TL in my store). 4am and 6am position at stores who aren't over night.

I don't see how that isn't acceptable, especially since FA has its own TL.

And VML exists.

Last edited:
So..... Steritech went into my Fixture Room today........

Not sure how it went as I was bolting out the door, but it was instant PTSD when I saw the LOD unlocking the Fixture room with him.
Are we from the same store ?. We just had a steritech visit too, they did not look too pleased with the stockroom. I only hope starbucks didn't screw us again.

Back