Is this Real Life? (A Market vent thread)

We had two and a half milk pallets. It's been quite the challenge working on trimming that down but with CONSTANT VIGILANCE I've got it down to one and a half.

Good fact.

14963206_724904134332610_8356300262944668138_n.jpg

Our truck on Friday is 5 dairy pallets 4 freezer pallets 2 produce pallets 1 meat and 1 banana pallet. a total of 13 pallets. Wtf We just had 15 pallets on Wednesday.

11:30PM the CTL and I decided to play "opening consumables TMs" and filled the floor. Leaving at 1:30AM and it looks gorgeous in pfresh
I did that last night. Culled, filled and zoned by midnight. Hoping the team can manage to keep up today, but I know that I'll come in tomorrow and it'll look like a bomb went off.

TODAY!
market PA avoids doing any dry push as always and dicks around in pfresh for untold number of hours as always. no one knows what he is doing. also as always. the market closer comes in, sees a FDC pallet left in pfresh. takes temp. after some asking around with AP finds the pallewts had been out for over 3 hours. instant qmos. PA also put 2 tubs of ice cream into the dairy walk in as was discovered when pulling CAFs, more qmos. left ALL of the FDC backstock untouched, and didnt push any milk, shelf had 2 3 gallons of whole milk period. LOD/ETL AP and myself and the closer had a very nice convo.

i really hope this is the final straw that breaks the camels back because PA's BS is getting on the whole teams nerves.

TODAY!
market PA avoids doing any dry push as always and dicks around in pfresh for untold number of hours as always. no one knows what he is doing. also as always. the market closer comes in, sees a FDC pallet left in pfresh. takes temp. after some asking around with AP finds the pallewts had been out for over 3 hours. instant qmos. PA also put 2 tubs of ice cream into the dairy walk in as was discovered when pulling CAFs, more qmos. left ALL of the FDC backstock untouched, and didnt push any milk, shelf had 2 3 gallons of whole milk period. LOD/ETL AP and myself and the closer had a very nice convo.

i really hope this is the final straw that breaks the camels back because PA's BS is getting on the whole teams nerves.
This is unacceptable and that PA needs to be held accountable for his mistakes it costs the company money when we have to Qmos an entire pallet of food.

On the flip side I pushed 5 pallets of FDC today. 1 bananas (12 boxes) , 1 meat/ produce, 1 berry/ cuties, 2 produce. In about 4 hours you just gotta push yourself.

This is unacceptable and that PA needs to be held accountable for his mistakes it costs the company money when we have to Qmos an entire pallet of food.

On the flip side I pushed 5 pallets of FDC today. 1 bananas (12 boxes) , 1 meat/ produce, 1 berry/ cuties, 2 produce. In about 4 hours you just gotta push yourself.

we had a visit from someone higher than our DTL on tuesday, so monday they werent wasting time in any office. tuesday he didnt work. the other PA is saying the leadership will sweep it under the rug and pretend it didnt happen. which is going to be hard as the ETL-AP got statements from both myself and the closing market team member. SO! and i also understand the bad PA is stealing food when he works in the bad, helping himnself to drink bakery and candy and then QMOSing it out. WHICH! has been noticed and seen by AP.

so needless to say were all sitting on the edge of our seats seeing how it ends.

I haven't been here for quite sometime, but yes im back with target but anyway. Nov 23 we had our milk delivery, 3 pallets of milk in already full cooler. Not cool man... what really topped it off I found out we where getting another 3 pallets of cooler C&S.... Yay for super cramped spaces :eek:.

we were told to not order anymore, the friday before thanksgiving. SO! on tuesday we got in a pallet.

so the bad market PA was going around telling people he got a $200 holiday bonus. oh and he requested to be put on the bench, to the STL and she quickly interviewed him and boom he is on the bench. all of this lies mind you. i went to the LOD/ETL LOG .... 9_9 documented what had happened .... i can feel the hotline burning red ....

PS, the same PA in dry market made a bagged potato/ corn muffin mix/bagged gordes endcap. before a major corp visit to our store. it was hideous. :D

Holiday Bonus? At Target?

Does he mean overtime?

he explained it was itemized as "Hol Bon" on his pay stub. he worked 1 hour of overtime. so unless he makes $100 an hour ...

today a kind asked me where we had lox, and i thought i said dried lox somewhere in dry market but wasnt sure so i asked the good PA, "hey we carry lox right? liked dried ones?" he then askes the guest, "did you want like a lock up type lock?" the guest said yeah .... i was pretty embarassed ...

we have NO where to put our turkeys

our bad PA posted on facebook a link of a shirt that reads,
i am a TEAM LEADER, i cant teach stupid but i sure spend a lot of time fixing what stupid does!
and tagged 2 TLs and like 4 TMs in the pic saying how he cant wait for the 3 weeks itll take to come in so he can wear it to work. then asked how appropriate it is for him to wear it. he tagged his TL and when he came into work before he even reached market ... he got pulled into the office. for over a half hour.

same day!

were sitting heavy on GRC2 holiday cookies, we have over 6 cases of each in the back, the TL and a TM came up with an end cap to move these out. the bad PA was told during his closing shift that night to pull the product listed and the planner the TL and TM made for him and set it up and do an instore tie or whatever. we come in the following day. he put BAKE bakery cookie platters/trays there, with cake mix, soups and crackers. when asked why he did this he said that the TL told him it HAD to be that way. he then pulled his phone out and pretended to be on the phone with the TL. weird thing was, the screen was off the whole time, when he answered it and hung up. lol what?

when the TL came in, the PA was told, AGAIN, to fix the end cap and showed him the planner AGAIN, and said you cant just do whatever you want. so yesterday, i go in for my closing shift. he removed the the soup and crackers and put in their place summer sausage and baking pans from HOME/Kitchen/Paper. i asked, the bad PA if he was going to fix his mistake and also asked why he changed another end cap that was just set back to the old planner. he said he didnt like the new planner, it annoyed him, and once again, claimed the TL wanted the pans and tin foil on the end cap. so i took pics of all 3 versions of the end cap, the 2 failed versions and the final real version and left it in the TL mail box.

to top all of that off! he was told he cant have a 3 teir on the floor all day with 2 boxes of bananas on it and reduced price sticker rolles and the printer sitting on the floor all day. we need the cart for SFS and guest have many times tried to steal those coupon rolls. SO he took a regular shopping cart and used that and left near the cookie trays in domestics. the SF ETL found this. she took a pic. and asked if i knew that it was over there. nope! we both smiled. i wish i was in today.

this has been my past 3 days of target hell.

we have NO where to put our turkeys

our bad PA posted on facebook a link of a shirt that reads,
i am a TEAM LEADER, i cant teach stupid but i sure spend a lot of time fixing what stupid does!
and tagged 2 TLs and like 4 TMs in the pic saying how he cant wait for the 3 weeks itll take to come in so he can wear it to work. then asked how appropriate it is for him to wear it. he tagged his TL and when he came into work before he even reached market ... he got pulled into the office. for over a half hour.

same day!

were sitting heavy on GRC2 holiday cookies, we have over 6 cases of each in the back, the TL and a TM came up with an end cap to move these out. the bad PA was told during his closing shift that night to pull the product listed and the planner the TL and TM made for him and set it up and do an instore tie or whatever. we come in the following day. he put BAKE bakery cookie platters/trays there, with cake mix, soups and crackers. when asked why he did this he said that the TL told him it HAD to be that way. he then pulled his phone out and pretended to be on the phone with the TL. weird thing was, the screen was off the whole time, when he answered it and hung up. lol what?

when the TL came in, the PA was told, AGAIN, to fix the end cap and showed him the planner AGAIN, and said you cant just do whatever you want. so yesterday, i go in for my closing shift. he removed the the soup and crackers and put in their place summer sausage and baking pans from HOME/Kitchen/Paper. i asked, the bad PA if he was going to fix his mistake and also asked why he changed another end cap that was just set back to the old planner. he said he didnt like the new planner, it annoyed him, and once again, claimed the TL wanted the pans and tin foil on the end cap. so i took pics of all 3 versions of the end cap, the 2 failed versions and the final real version and left it in the TL mail box.

to top all of that off! he was told he cant have a 3 teir on the floor all day with 2 boxes of bananas on it and reduced price sticker rolles and the printer sitting on the floor all day. we need the cart for SFS and guest have many times tried to steal those coupon rolls. SO he took a regular shopping cart and used that and left near the cookie trays in domestics. the SF ETL found this. she took a pic. and asked if i knew that it was over there. nope! we both smiled. i wish i was in today.

this has been my past 3 days of target hell.
Man I wish I had the confidence that bad PA has.

Back