Archived Items that guests ask for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, bts moves in. Shredders disappear totally. Lock boxes go to endcap. When bts ends, they go back to home location. One big circle.

I remember I jumped on a register to help with back up while the LOD watched the front and a guest didnt so much ask if we carried an item they just assumed we did.. when I was half way done with their transaction they asked for a pack of newport's.. I apologized and said we do not carry cigarettes. Now I have seen some pretty funny reactions when I tell a guest we do not carry cig's but this guest... this guest I tell you topped them all... he looked at me in disbelief, as if I told him he couldnt vote or something... lmao.. he started huffing and puffing and snatched his receipt and stormed off saying" walmart has them at their register's" ...like I'm not ganna front, I do shop at walmart from time to time, not for me but for my mom and I can see "SOMETIMES" where the guest is coming from when they compare Walmart and target. But I want to tell them sometimes.."listen, when you walked into the store and saw all the red..did you honestly think you entered walmart? if the clean floors and organized shelves didnt give it away, did the millions of bullseye signs do it?..perhaps not....you are not in walmart..this is target. notttt walmart... we are two COMPLETELY different stores... we do not have the same policy, if we do not ad match EVERY flippin item that comes with a guft card, do not freak out, if we do not have layway but only 24hr hold for most merchandise, do not get your panties in a bunch. If walmart or any store for that matter gives into all of your irrational demands, do not expect for target to do the same. Although I cannot say this to them, this is my thought when I am giving them a dumbfounded look...a look of disbelief...I believe that they know this they just simply choose not to care. I love my job, I love being a GSA(soon to be GSTL)..but some things just amaze me.. loll

Naw,we don't sell cigarettes, etc. If you wanna kill yourself slowly, Walmart's yer store....

We have skylanders but have never carried whirlwind. And almost daily I hear "the commercial says find whirlwind only at target". I'm yet to see this commercial lol. The other day I had a lady complain because she came up to me and said "are those 2 vcr's over there the only ones you have?". I was completely baffled that we had any at all lol so I told her "Yes, i'm sorry ma'am". She then went and complained to desk services that she had a "bad experience" because I wouldn't help her find any more vcr's. Really? Go to freakin ebay.

to that guest who called in tonight to complain that the supervisor (me) and a cashier forgot to give her' her bird ornaments. This was after the store closed and I am watching the GM side doors to make sure all the guests leave. I hear my LOD calling me from the market side to switch to 4 over the walkie. So I do and the guest called from the parking lot, that she just got in her car and was searching for her precious little birdie. I went to the CL she apparently left it at and couldn't find anything. Needless to say the guest found it and I rolled my eyes and went to walk away with a stray of carts saying "really...really lady...im ganna go finish these strays"...my LOD started cracking up.

I had a guest today come into our store looking for his wife's cane that she left in food ave. back in September. Needless to say that I did go and check and yeap...yeapp just as I suspected..nope no 4 month old cane...I did feel bad though...he was a regular guest and his wife was always so nice when she went through the line.

I had an elderley man ask for canes/walkers.

^^^ loll haha yea I have had a man ask if I wanted to replace her... ewww he was like in his 40's.... eeeekkkkk I walked away and pretended a cashier was calling me. loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back