Archived It's over everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super impressed with my backroom team, they had it cleared almost the entire time. My stl was constantly dropping autofills to keep the floor full Wednesday through Thursday and then once more mid day Friday. They kept up with the pulls and handled the backstock really well. Truck team handled an almost 5k double truck on Wednesday like Champs. Super happy with the way logistics was run this year, all around excellent black friday.

I really wish I could say the same about my logistics team. Receiving was a complete wreck when I went in on Wednesday night to do setup for 2 day. Pallets/vehicles of merch all the way down the main stockroom.

Our black thurs/fri/sat all went well. Our store is already in very decent condition with reshop all caught up. Stacked salesfloor grids will keep it that way through a very important visit. :)

Oh, and on top of all that, my store outsold many higher volume stores in our area and I don't think we had too many compliance issues this time around.

Weve got another month in logistics. At least 3 weeks until the end of the season purge from our DCs. There will be a solid week in December where we all get hit with thousands of cartons of freight for that final push toward christmas. The past month has been treacherous though. Ive never seen so many TVs and trees come to our store. The consumer never sleeps!! wooo:confused::cool:

We had so many flats and tubs of seasonal stuff and it was spend a $100 get $50 off from the wondershop aka seasonal. Our light wall by noon was almost cleared out. But most of it is sitting un-located on random tubs and flats in the back. I am so glad I am not working today it is such a cluster we are at the point of you can't push the truck for all the crap that is sitting in the back and our back room is bursting with product cause we are not allowed containers..

We had so many flats and tubs of seasonal stuff and it was spend a $100 get $50 off from the wondershop aka seasonal. Our light wall by noon was almost cleared out. But most of it is sitting un-located on random tubs and flats in the back. I am so glad I am not working today it is such a cluster we are at the point of you can't push the truck for all the crap that is sitting in the back and our back room is bursting with product cause we are not allowed containers..
That sale sucked. The wording on the signage made it sound like anything in seasonal was part of the promotion besides food and drink. "In the wondershop" sounds like all of seasonal right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back