Archived Jone's Nuka Cola Quantum

Did you get a soda last release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only bought one.

Now my original 2 from last time will skyrocket mwuhahahahahaha!!!!!

Already seeing these on eBay. One seller is claiming to have got theirs back in November. Is that even possible?

Already seeing these on eBay. One seller is claiming to have got theirs back in November. Is that even possible?

These ones are rerelease. It was so limited last month people whined about how limited it is (guess they don't know the meaning) that Jones Soda said they'll release it again if Target give them the OK, which they did

So today I went in to get my season pass and soda. My store got 3 cases (36 bottles). I got there 5 min after it opened. Walk back to electronics, get my season pass and then I'm informed by the new electronics associate that all the bottles were purchased by a former employee who came in super early. I said "what?" I specifically informed my ETLs that it was two per person, and that we should save some for people buying the season pass. I don't know how that could have happened. Needles to say I was about to flip out when the team member said, yeah this guy bought all of them and then took two and said to make sure everyone that came in can get two bottles, for free! What?!? I didn't complain. Took my two bottles and left. The LOD can figure the rest out.

Anyone actually attempt to keep them solely for guests buying the game/season pass?

We limited 1 per guest. Everyone was bitching about it until we got to the second half of our stock. Then everyone who complained was reminded that if we had allowed 2 per guest, they would not be recieving 1 right now lol.

20 caps. Easy, give me an hour or two...

STL because we had over 50 and when I left at 2 they still had about 15 left. Someone must not have gotten theirs you can buy mine for 20 a bottle nerd
The ad clearly states 2 per guest so your STL is an idiot. And I may be a nerd but definitely not a video game nerd. So I never wanted one, and you are still a jerk.

The ad clearly states 2 per guest so your STL is an idiot. And I may be a nerd but definitely not a video game nerd. So I never wanted one, and you are still a jerk.

when your a high volume store you can make your own choices. Might be a jerk but am a richer jerk after selling them

How fast did you all sell out of it on Friday? We opened at 8 and it was gone by 815 at my store :eek:

4 cases, 3 were sold.

It's because they didn't pull out all 4 cases yesterday morning, which they could have just left it on the boat. They left one case in the Backroom, which was pulled during the afternoon CAFs, and now sitting in backstock, most likely because the one who pushed the market doesn't know where to put it.

Saw it when I came in 11pm (overnight) so I told the TL in Toys/Electronics. Decided we'll just sell it tomorrow morning since no one asked for it last night.

Guess I could grab another one today

And another one from another store for me. Total of 3 bottles from yesterday and today. Just like last I did last month, drink one, keep the other two.

Might be a jerk but am a richer jerk after selling them
AZOd8n5.png

Looks like you're just a jerk lmao.

when your a high volume store you can make your own choices. Might be a jerk but am a richer jerk after selling them
That's nothing shy of complete bullshit. You should be reported and written up by the DTL, if not at least given a sound beating by AP. You are literally not allowed to buy them specifically for resale -- it's not discouraged, it is flat disallowed, stated directly. Smaller stores could make the same justification, that they don't have enough sales and could just start selling things how they want. Still complete bullshit. This kind of corruption is what made it such bad PR for Target the first time around. If you plan on keeping your job, I'd recommend you return them.

Buying merchandise and reselling it as a TM is against Target policy. You can and will be fired for it IF they find out. You sound like someone that would probably brag at work about how much you made, so I don't give your Target future much longer.

That's nothing shy of complete bullshit. You should be reported and written up by the DTL, if not at least given a sound beating by AP. You are literally not allowed to buy them specifically for resale -- it's not discouraged, it is flat disallowed, stated directly. Smaller stores could make the same justification, that they don't have enough sales and could just start selling things how they want. Still complete bullshit. This kind of corruption is what made it such bad PR for Target the first time around. If you plan on keeping your job, I'd recommend you return them.

It's America if people are willing to pay those prices i will sell it. It's not corruption it's called supply and demand! Its

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back