Archived Keyed Job Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than on the non-PDF version of your paycheck, how can I go about seeing what position I am keyed as? I know I could ask HR but was just curious.

Not necessarily. If your home store has a higher base pay than the store you transferred to and you changed positions at the time of your transfer, then you might already be at or above the base pay for a presentation team member at the transfer store. If you transferred as salesfloor and later switched to presentation, then you should see a raise. You must also be scheduled in the workcenter with the higher paygrade for at least 50% of your shifts to be eligible for the pay raise. You need to ask your HR to find out for sure what's going on. Sometimes it takes them longer than it should to actually key job changes.

Last edited:
I believe base pay is $1 more from SF to presentation. I moved stores within the district. I'll talk to HR Monday.

Even stores in the same district can have different base pay, although I would imagine that many stores are now at a base of $9.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back