Service & Engagement Kinda new but still confused

So I think finally made it through my first three months so yay but uhm I got hired for service advocate and I’ve only been scheduled to work at service desk or order pick up and now one of my says I’m scheduled for VHO and honestly I have no clue what that is and since I’m still kinda new I feel dumb asking someone so would anybody know what that could be? Imma anxiety is getting the best of me and I’m worried

Every store labels dept different. Ans just because you are label a certain department doesn’t mean is what you will do. So ask your leader when you go in and believe me you won’t look dumb . Better ask then making assumptions

So I think finally made it through my first three months so yay but uhm I got hired for service advocate and I’ve only been scheduled to work at service desk or order pick up and now one of my says I’m scheduled for VHO and honestly I have no clue what that is and since I’m still kinda new I feel dumb asking someone so would anybody know what that could be? Imma anxiety is getting the best of me and I’m worried
come in when scheduled

I've noticed there are times people are scheduled in areas they aren't normally in because 1) they are to be trained in that area, 2) Typo/misschedule or 3) they are using hours elsewhere and plan on putting you someplace else.

That's just my limited experience.

With that said, business needs vary and I've been pulled from the area I am schedule in for other things - almost every shift

I've noticed there are times people are scheduled in areas they aren't normally in because 1) they are to be trained in that area, 2) Typo/misschedule or 3) they are using hours elsewhere and plan on putting you someplace else.

That's just my limited experience.

With that said, business needs vary and I've been pulled from the area I am schedule in for other things - almost every shift
Common event

Back