Archived Kodak Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
Does anyone think we will get new Kodak equipment eventually.

I'm pretty sure most of the equipment, such as a the zebra label printer are from 2006 and I feel like lately, things have been breaking down more than usual.

After being on the phone with Kodak for an hour trying to fix the label printer and then another hour with Target Client Support Center the other day, I couldn't agree more!

Those touch screens are the worst. They are badly calibrated, and unless you pound on them and touch them just right, they don't work. And now that we've reached greeting card season, I will begin to hate them even more.

A few months before I left Target, I was told that all photo lab equipment would be gone within the next 5 years. I don't know if that applied to all Targets or just mine, but my thinking was that it applied to all.

Fuck Kodak's shit equipment.

I remember reading on here a few years ago that a few stores were testing Fujifilm equipment. I wonder how that worked out.

I remember reading on here a few years ago that a few stores were testing Fujifilm equipment. I wonder how that worked out.
I don't see how it could possibly be worse than Kodak. Fujifilm seems to be what the other retailers, i.e. Walgreens and Walmart, are using these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back