Archived Ladderless Backroom???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low volume here and we are packed to the ceiling too.

It'd be different if half our counts on the floor weren't fucked up. Worked freight the other day. Half my items went right onto the shelf, the other half went to the back because OHs were WAY off for those items.

Also be different if we weren't behind (and getting worse) on pogs and revisions. A lot of merch in the back waiting to be set.

Everyone would have to get on board for this to happen.

Everyone.

So, it will most likely happen in my area, but other areas of my store are completely f*cked.

Plus big items like toys, domestics, or diapers.... The DC would have to be a lot better about sending the right product at the right time.

And what about the huge boxes of Funko pops that are received ahead of time to satisfy every collector within multiple states; or the dozen or more repacks of books that are street dated, to say nothing of transition merchandise and, come 4th quarter, Black Friday goods as well. This should be lots of fun...NOT

Heard Ladderless Backroom 2 weeks ago from our STL: Active POGs are not sacrosanct! Fill outs with backroom product even if it is not the same category!

I see over push and no store ties leading to Ship INF-ing even more than they are now.

Is anyone else doing this? I thought it was just our group in R400.

And what about the huge boxes of Funko pops that are received ahead of time to satisfy every collector within multiple states; or the dozen or more repacks of books that are street dated, to say nothing of transition merchandise and, come 4th quarter, Black Friday goods as well. This should be lots of fun...NOT
All our big funkos and street dated books are on the bottom shelves, no way in hell would I climb a ladder with a heavy ass box of books.

I can't believe how Spot allows TM to climb those ladders w/o PPE. When I was a roustabout offshore anything over 4' required a harness and lanyard.

Active POGs are not sacrosanct! Fill outs with backroom product even if it is not the same category!

Ummm......yikes

I see over push and no store ties leading to Ship INF-ing even more than they are now.

Yeah. If OPU doesn't know exactly where the hell something has been pushed to, well we have half an hour. I'll look around, but I'm not risking my goal time going red looking too long for flexed out product.

Ummm......yikes

Yeah. If OPU doesn't know exactly where the hell something has been pushed to, well we have half an hour. I'll look around, but I'm not risking my goal time going red looking too long for flexed out product.
I always do a store tie so you can find it simple.

Don't see how this could happen in Small Appliance/Home, either.

Unless they let us start SWEEPing more stuff back....

Haha! That's the answer, send all the extra shit back to the DC!

:joking:
kinda

And then... BTS, and Black Friday, and Xmas right around the corner...

Ladderless not going to happen, unless the DC (and whomever decides the OHs for a store) gets their shit together.

I always do a store tie so you can find it simple.

Thank you. But, even doing that is going to lead to more INFs than necessary. With Store ties we have an aisle to scoure. ePick's pictures don't always match the packaging. That's just the way it is. You have to do what you have to do, but so does flex here. We can't spend too long looking for any one item.

Heard Ladderless Backroom 2 weeks ago from our STL: Active POGs are not sacrosanct! Fill outs with backroom product even if it is not the same category!

Is anyone else doing this? I thought it was just our group in R400.
I haven't heard anything but we've barely had huddle in two weeks so....

During my review my ETL went over the new TM requirements, one of which was being able to climb a ladder.
Great! One less thing to worry about.

Don't see how this could happen in Small Appliance/Home, either.

Unless they let us start SWEEPing more stuff back....

Haha! That's the answer, send all the extra shit back to the DC!

:joking:
kinda

And then... BTS, and Black Friday, and Xmas right around the corner...

Ladderless not going to happen, unless the DC (and whomever decides the OHs for a store) gets their shit together.
We send back as much as we can, helped a lot in plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back