Archived Lazy ass Team “Leader” Integrity Hotline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I have a quick question, if you call the integrity hotline on a lead at your store what happens? What takes place? What does the integrity hotline do exactly?
I work with a lead who is a complete fucking bitch. Like she’s not my direct leader thank god, but she literally has the worst leading, management skills and/or is a horrible person in general. She does little to no work at all. She does nothing. All she does is hide in the offices and be on her phone and complain about other team members busting her ass. She also recently printed a list of “coachable offenses” so she can fire team members, it’s pretty bad. Our store doesn’t have an STL right now so it’s only being run by Team leads due to our store not having any ETL’s. This lead is making people quit due to how she is as a person, leader and overall is a lazy piece of shit. I’m at a breaking point to where I want to say something and put her in her place but I’d rather be safe and attempt the hotline.

Just a few words of advice for any and all leads: Just because you’re a team lead, ETL, STL or whatever, that doesn’t mean shit. If you can’t be a part of the team in terms of work, getting your hands dirty let alone do any work then simply fuck off. Just because you have power or are in a authority position, it doesn’t mean you can treat people like shit. You can’t be petty and want to write anyone up because something didn’t get done meanwhile your ass is playing on their phone in the office or complaining. If you’re a “leader”, lead by example not by being the pussy ass bitch in the back making others work meanwhile you sit at the fruits the labor.

Wait...your store doesn't have ANY ETLS?!?
Surely your DTL would be pulling leadership from nearby sister stores rather than let a TL be in charge.
I’m in a small format and I could see my store director quitting and having no executive leadership for a couple weeks. Just like a long vacation I guess. I’m sure if it’s more than a couple weeks they’d get an ETL or a store director from a store with ETLs

So our Store Director literally quit and only gave three days notice. Not even two weeks. Our current Store Director is technically our DTL but she’s never there she’s only “Acting” Store Director until they find someone new. After he quit, a month later our HR-Team Lead quit so there’s literally no HR currently available besides the regular HR team member but he can’t do everything only basic HR stuff. It’s pretty bad at my store, everyone hates this certain Team “Lead” and I quote that because she’s not Team Lead material at all whatsoever. What is the integrity hotline process like?

Hi everyone I have a quick question, if you call the integrity hotline on a lead at your store what happens? What takes place? What does the integrity hotline do exactly?
I work with a lead who is a complete fucking bitch. Like she’s not my direct leader thank god, but she literally has the worst leading, management skills and/or is a horrible person in general. She does little to no work at all. She does nothing. All she does is hide in the offices and be on her phone and complain about other team members busting her ass. She also recently printed a list of “coachable offenses” so she can fire team members, it’s pretty bad. Our store doesn’t have an STL right now so it’s only being run by Team leads due to our store not having any ETL’s. This lead is making people quit due to how she is as a person, leader and overall is a lazy piece of shit. I’m at a breaking point to where I want to say something and put her in her place but I’d rather be safe and attempt the hotline.

Just a few words of advice for any and all leads: Just because you’re a team lead, ETL, STL or whatever, that doesn’t mean shit. If you can’t be a part of the team in terms of work, getting your hands dirty let alone do any work then simply fuck off. Just because you have power or are in a authority position, it doesn’t mean you can treat people like shit. You can’t be petty and want to write anyone up because something didn’t get done meanwhile your ass is playing on their phone in the office or complaining. If you’re a “leader”, lead by example not by being the pussy ass bitch in the back making others work meanwhile you sit at the fruits the labor.

So our Store Director literally quit and only gave three days notice. Not even two weeks. Our current Store Director is technically our DTL but she’s never there she’s only “Acting” Store Director until they find someone new. After he quit, a month later our HR-Team Lead quit so there’s literally no HR currently available besides the regular HR team member but he can’t do everything only basic HR stuff. It’s pretty bad at my store, everyone hates this certain Team “Lead” and I quote that because she’s not Team Lead material at all whatsoever. What is the integrity hotline process like?

When you call the hotline, they send an email and magically your DTL will get it. Since your DTL is acting STL they will have to investigate. Depending on how specific your issue is they will likely figure it out who called. Be better just to talk to your DTL and not stir shit up.

No ETLs, so you’re a small format?

No STL, no ETLs, don’t bother with the hotline. Over a lazy TL? Grow up. There’s more to our jobs than you think. I’m frequently glued to my phone, wanna know why? Trying to cover you guys’ shifts when you call off. Or fighting to get you guys more payroll because the trucks have been big. Or looking at greenfield etc. Hiding in the office? I can think of plenty to do in there. According to the modernization guidelines, we are not supposed to be getting our hands dirty so much anymore. We’re under pressure to be timing TMs and coaching and all that.

If you call the hotline, you’ll just put anyone who has a grudge on the spot. Save the hassle. Work hard, work clean, and you’ll be fine. They aren’t your direct lead? Just stay in your lane then.

Not necessarily defending them, but these days the outcome is never good for someone who stirs the pot.

From my reply in your other identical thread:
No ETLs, so you’re a small format?

No STL, no ETLs, don’t bother with the hotline. Over a lazy TL? Grow up. There’s more to our jobs than you think. I’m frequently glued to my phone, wanna know why? Trying to cover you guys’ shifts when you call off. Or fighting to get you guys more payroll because the trucks have been big. Or looking at greenfield etc. Hiding in the office? I can think of plenty to do in there. According to the modernization guidelines, we are not supposed to be getting our hands dirty so much anymore. We’re under pressure to be timing TMs and coaching and all that.

If you call the hotline, you’ll just put anyone who has a grudge in the crosshairs. Save the hassle. Work hard, work clean, and you’ll be fine. They aren’t your direct lead? Just stay in your lane then.

Not necessarily defending them, but these days the outcome is never good for someone who stirs the pot.

If you have no STL, the DTL should have a nearby store STL check in 1-2 times a week and handle issues as well.

Integrity hotline doesn't mean instant termination. If enough complaints are submitted or enough issues are concentrated around one TM, then it will warrant an investigation. Documentation and witness accounts are the best form of reporting.

merge-traffic-control-sign-k-0503.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back