Archived Lead pay bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen the old pay charts still showing up as current on the HR site as recently as this week with my own eyes. Whoever knows what is going to happen is probably director-level as I’m hearing that the HRBP told my STL to hang tight for a few days

Workbench says new pay charts are available now... anyone got HR access?

I was told today they still don't know
Lame. On workbench, then click partner teams > HR > pay guidelines > pay charts > from there it’s a PDF explaining how the document works and link to all of the pay charts > click your group number > click your district number > click on your store.

Must be keyed as HR or an ETL or higher to access.

Not sure how good your executives are at logging off when done at the computer... lol

Lame. On workbench, then click partner teams > HR > pay guidelines > pay charts > from there it’s a PDF explaining how the document works and link to all of the pay charts > click your group number > click your district number > click on your store.

Must be keyed as HR or an ETL or higher to access.

Not sure how good your executives are at logging off when done at the computer... lol
My closing ETL tonight is someone notoriously bad at logging off the computer so I’m kinda tempted tbh

Informed by my ETL-HR yesterday that I would be bumped to $17/hr. Seems like that's the new minimum.

For reasons I won't go into, I believe that is the new PG40 minimum for as long as PG40 stays around and I will be staying at PG40.

For reasons I won't go into, I believe that is the new PG40 minimum for as long as PG40 stays around and I will be staying at PG40.
Hmm... then they going to have to bump me up to PG45 then, otherwise I ain’t carrying the key!

But seriously, what reason would PG40 be sticking around?

I looked at my stores and it’s $4 over TM pay, so basically starting TL pay will be $17/hour. The interesting part was the additional pay for x years of experience..

I looked at my stores and it’s $4 over TM pay, so basically starting TL pay will be $17/hour. The interesting part was the additional pay for x years of experience..
Was that for PG40 or PG45? That's what PG40 has always been at a lot of stores, but PG40 is going away. I was afraid they'd just take PG45 and drop it down to the same rate as PG40. It means I'd be going up to PG45 without a pay increase, and anyone at PG45 isn't going to get shit from the increase from $12 to $13.

Yep, it was what I feared. I just checked my pay on workday. $17.00, up from $16.96 - I was making the minimum of $16 and got the top review score, which put me 4 cents below the new minimum.

They moved us up to PG45 and moved the PG45 minimum down to what the PG40 min would be.

The increases from $12 to $15 by the end of next year will effectively erase the higher pay that former SrTLs had, which will piss them off. All TLs will end up at about the same pay, but some will just have to worry about their workcenter and others will have opening LOD shifts (or whatever they’re calling them) and rotating weekends - extra responsibility/risk for having a key, but no pay? I hope that changes.

Yep, it was what I feared. I just checked my pay on workday. $17.00, up from $16.96 - I was making the minimum of $16 and got the top review score, which put me 4 cents below the new minimum.

They moved us up to PG45 and moved the PG45 minimum down to what the PG40 min would be.

The increases from $12 to $15 by the end of next year will effectively erase the higher pay that former SrTLs had, which will piss them off. All TLs will end up at about the same pay, but some will just have to worry about their workcenter and others will have opening LOD shifts (or whatever they’re calling them) and rotating weekends - extra responsibility/risk for having a key, but no pay? I hope that changes.
Yeah no. They are getting my key back.

Or there's the cynical POV, that they're assuming the former Sr.TLs will just deal with it because they've been with Target for awhile, are comfortable with their job and don't want to quit, and most wont ask to have their keys taken away.

Is anyone going to try to negotiate their pay increase? Could someone verify the “years of experience” part of the guidelines?

Is anyone going to try to negotiate their pay increase? Could someone verify the “years of experience” part of the guidelines?
I’m going to negotiate my pay. I really don’t think it’s fair to get paid as a normal TL when my role is now essentially what a SrTL did

Even if you negotiate pay up from $17 to say $18.50 it will be wiped out next year anyway with the raise when it goes to $19. Assuming it stays $4 above TM
Thats true but I’d rather have that extra pay now and have to negotiate my pay again next year

I just got promoted to closing lead and they put me the on old minimum wage of pg45 which is 18.50 but when i try to negotiate the pay so my HR talk to the HRBP and she told my HR that it will bump up on june so they won’t do it a raise because it will eventually happen in june but now i am curious That will my pay will get a raise or not after ready you’ll comments

I will be on Monday. There’s a shortage of willing and qualified closing leads in my district.

I refuse to be in charge of the safety and security of the building and it’s team members and guests for only $4 more than base pay. Not when all the ETLs nope the fuck out of there at 4pm after a halfassed handoff. No one at my store or even in my district is stupid enough to put up with this.

I hope the lot of you do negotiate your increases. Being told you would be making more than the standard TL then all of a sudden you're not, it's definitely worth a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back