Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

there's really someone here JUST for funko pops

he's been trying for days for this thing

i-

fuck it we dont have it because fuck him for thinking this is essential enough to go out for

Yea, my store just got in 3 shelves of Funko merch, half street dated but all for the 4/19 set. I'm going to sign the shelves so no one touches them till then.

its some red storm trooper futura pop says we have 9

i couldnt even find it in the back anyways

but this guy says hes been driving around multiple stores like

dude stop

I re use old USB sticks and just load new videos on them. Some TV's can auto play with a script, others need you to manually start the loop.
I had to take out one of the Samsungs USBs because it was literally about to catch on fire. The video was so laggy.

Anyone still have their Homepod? We ripped it off the display when they were removing it and have it playing some actually good tunes at the boat. We always put a bunch of bags over it when Apple comes in to do stuff to their displays. One time they asked us where the Homepod display is and were like "dunno somewhere in the back" LMAO

Yea, my store just got in 3 shelves of Funko merch, half street dated but all for the 4/19 set. I'm going to sign the shelves so no one touches them till then.
We had a entire cage yesterday full and a u boat today..... anyone's red bobba fet come in just a regular white repack or just ours? We spent 3 hours looking for ours today.

For my district Funko ain’t much of a issue since as a district we adopted the 1 per Guest policy & all exclusive/chase can only be rang up at the Tech Counter. We got hammered with product for the 4/19 date but as how we usually do it we scan the boxes before they ever make it to the floor. The guests 97% of the time are very thankful on how we handle all Funko products/releases compared to other retailers.

its some red storm trooper futura pop says we have 9

i couldnt even find it in the back anyways

but this guy says hes been driving around multiple stores like

dude stop
Gotta love the Codename for it “Oatmeal” we are expected to receive a good bit sometime this week the number has climbed from the original of 6 we were suppose to get.

What the fark is with these Adam Sandler pops? Someone in that company running around with a rabid noodle thought "you know what would sell? More Adam Sandler merch based on the roles he acted like a mentaly disabled 20 something". W.t.f.

For my district Funko ain’t much of a issue since as a district we adopted the 1 per Guest policy & all exclusive/chase can only be rang up at the Tech Counter. We got hammered with product for the 4/19 date but as how we usually do it we scan the boxes before they ever make it to the floor. The guests 97% of the time are very thankful on how we handle all Funko products/releases compared to other retailers.
Wish target would put the street date as the set date on every funko. That way it is fair for everyone, everyone knows the same date, and no one gets lucky asking if we received it before we set it. Imagine coming in on the release date and some guy and his 12 relatives came in and bought them all a week before.

Half the time the release date for us when it comes to non exlcusives are way past the date on the actual box lol for example black widow was able to be sold 3/1 most stores are now getting them over a month later and there’s not a “Only at target exclusive” in the first wave of them and the end cap in toys has some black widow to it but mostly she gets overshadowed by the other avengers on the end cap lol. They also need to get rid of the fake street date 9/09 (so annoying). If they did do the set date and street date together it doesn’t mean all stores will have it together and set anyways since as long as it’s set that week it’s A OK. My district is at least all on the same court when it comes to these launches. Granted my store usually gets the guest traffic from the other stores up to a hour away because the amount of inventory get. We actually deny guests that would use their toddler and or infant as a 2nd guest to purchase more or AP has a firm foot on that. When we got the Trolls World Tour Pops In that’s a different scenario the toddlers knew the characters and were actually the ones wanting them.

What the fark is with these Adam Sandler pops? Someone in that company running around with a rabid noodle thought "you know what would sell? More Adam Sandler merch based on the roles he acted like a mentaly disabled 20 something". W.t.f.

Sandler is like Bay...he keeps being able to do it because it makes money. His fans know what they like and he gives it to them.

We have be soo busy that the uboat just kinda hangs out near our lockup cause we just haven't had a moment to deal with it.

The list is so long for us it’s crazy. But at least all shelves inside and outside of lockup’s are being scrubbed clean in between driving sales & comping 70% + daily. We also did joke on how we are going to get plexiglass like the front and our SD wasn’t sure but agreed we should have it.

I wish Funkos had a similar thing to Revlogged iems where after a few months of not being sold, they get asked to be sent back.

I wish Funkos had a similar thing to Revlogged iems where after a few months of not being sold, they get asked to be sent back.

same we were told they can be swept back but just have to be in their original boxes tho yet I challenged that saying they have come in the repacks not as full case packs so why can’t we send it back the same similar way to

The list is so long for us it’s crazy. But at least all shelves inside and outside of lockup’s are being scrubbed clean in between driving sales & comping 70% + daily. We also did joke on how we are going to get plexiglass like the front and our SD wasn’t sure but agreed we should have it.
Our pml was like "dont worry, I'm working on getting you something awesome for tech cause your set up wont work for the checklanes idea, ive been expecting your question"

Back