Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

We have shields for tech, it's a trifold thin plexiglass that is stuck to the boat with pads. It works well but tall people can breath over it and you still need to reach around for product, cash. Card reader access has a hole.

We have shields for tech, it's a trifold thin plexiglass that is stuck to the boat with pads. It works well but tall people can breath over it and you still need to reach around for product, cash. Card reader access has a hole.
Yea that's why our pml was like I'm getting you sonething nicer for yall tall people

Curious on if any of you have a method in clearing a truck. I've found that since I'm now reorganizing repacks in lockup, I put anything that needs extra security and stuff that is future revisions in a 3-tier and the rest in the boxes as normal. I've generally been able to lower how many repacks are in the cage after taking it out this way. Then I'd come back to lockup and put security on the items that need it and push those out. I'm generally able to clear a normal truck, including the flat, this way in 3-4 and a half hours on average this way.

Curious on if any of you have a method in clearing a truck. I've found that since I'm now reorganizing repacks in lockup, I put anything that needs extra security and stuff that is future revisions in a 3-tier and the rest in the boxes as normal. I've generally been able to lower how many repacks are in the cage after taking it out this way. Then I'd come back to lockup and put security on the items that need it and push those out. I'm generally able to clear a normal truck, including the flat, this way in 3-4 and a half hours on average this way.
I’m not allowed to push from the cage with it out on the floor so I put it in the lockup and sort the repacks and casepacks into a 3 tier based on what aisles the product goes on. When the 3 tier is full I’ll take it out and push. Usually after 2-3 cart loads the cage is finished.

We got regulated to a 3-tier. I always grab a few repacks at a time & from those sort out the security & non security items with the non security going into the 3 tier. All the known backstock & out of area is sorted through as well. With a average size truck it takes about 2.5-3 hours and includes backstocking all items from truck that don’t go out.

we still have the whole ass cage out

we're supposed to haul it around as we push but that's stupid

my usual method is parking it at the boat, doing all casepacks first and then working repacks. i sort at the boat lol. take a repack, and sort the product on an empty part of the boat

i do that until the space fills up, then grab a pile and work it out. i finish between 1-2 hours generally, 3 if it was a p a k t cage

god funko collectors are still the worst even during a pandemic

dude comes up at 8:30pm lookin for the r2d2 futura pop

3 on hand, no backroom locations , pretied to toys starwars endcap

i tell him sorry dude its for sure not in the back and if it isnt on our funko wall or starwars location in toys its probs gone

hes like oh ok

comes back 5 minutes later w a lead whos like "can u check this in the back?" and im like ...we dont have it

and hes like "the guest is waiting : )"

so i come to the back and now im chillin bcos ITS NOT HERE U ASSHOLE

I’m Glad we don’t get many of those anymore we may get a few here and there. We do have 1 very popular for all the wrong reasons that it has been now declared when that guest calls or comes in direct all calls to ap or let them know the guest is here.

Question....are you selling switches during senior hour or making them wait til 9am? I have a coworker telling guest we are getting them in and problem is I end up with an angry crowd.

What would be the purpose in waiting? Immune compromised does affect kids, teens and young adults. And Steam alerts me to what my friends are playing, including my 65 year old father (Right now No Man's Sky).

We have our only end cap that we can use but our ETL doesn’t want us to use it. We were directed to put it in the isle and break ties and manually tie every item. Basically making more work then what’s needed for a SPL

I agree nintendo switch helps with my anxiety so IDC if they come in I will sell them a nintendo switch if we have...problem is my coworker tells so many guests that we are getting them when we are not then I end up up with a crowd of angry guests at 8am and walk away with nothing.

How’s everyone’s Kate Spade going?

Set it last week. Sold maybe a couple things so far off it. The expensive watch bands are annoying because they don’t fit in our keeper boxes.

I agree nintendo switch helps with my anxiety so IDC if they come in I will sell them a nintendo switch if we have...problem is my coworker tells so many guests that we are getting them when we are not then I end up up with a crowd of angry guests at 8am and walk away with nothing.

maybe it’s time to have a chat with your coworker about setting more appropriate expectations in regards to switches coming in. Or have your TL do it.

Back