Let's see them Black Thursday/Black Friday Scheds!

Thurs: 3:30-midnight LSA (that's one of line leaders for front end, yeah? Or is it the weird 'gsa/gstl' speedweavers? I can't remember exactly.)
Fri: 3-close F. Literally F block. So glad I get a break from some front end fun on one of those days :)

Thanksgiving 4:55p-1:15a Tech
Friday 3:30p-7:30p Service Advocate
Saturday None

I am going to see if I can switch up and be on a register up front on Thanksgiving rather than one in electronics for at least half the shift. Up front is more festive and fun and I can't answer most electronics questions. It's just getting the Apple products out of the cage, matching the dpci's and making sure guests don't try to get in line more than once to purchase more than they are supposed to.

Because I have graduate classes Thursday, my availability gave me Thanksgiving off. But I kinda want that extra pay. But at the same time, family traditions 🤔

I work 5pm-2am starting on Thanksgiving day. It says General Merchandise on top and on the bottom it says FOS, does that mean I'll be a cashier or trying (and likely failing) to keep dollarspot clean (or whatever you guys call it. Spot's playground)

The schedule hasn’t been finalized, so tentatively 4AM-12:30PM TH, 4AM-12:30PM F, 6AM-2:30PM S for SFS. Don’t know about OT, we haven’t discussed it yet. I’m pretty satisfied.

Back