Archived Lost locker Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Team Member
I was at work and my GSTL pulled me off the lanes, it was slow and at night, and had me stocking up endcaps and cleaning the belts, since no new team members seems to remember that they're supposed to collect stray and make sure things look somewhat ok... But with all the walking, my locker key popped right out of my pocket. We use those tiny locks that arent even 2 inches and the keys are even smaller...

So am I supposed to call HR and let them know or am I supposed to let the GSTL know about it?

I was at work and my GSTL pulled me off the lanes, it was slow and at night, and had me stocking up endcaps and cleaning the belts, since no new team members seems to remember that they're supposed to collect stray and make sure things look somewhat ok... But with all the walking, my locker key popped right out of my pocket. We use those tiny locks that arent even 2 inches and the keys are even smaller...

So am I supposed to call HR and let them know or am I supposed to let the GSTL know about it?
Your SOL...the stuff in the locker is lost forever.

My store doesn't use keys, but all I had to do to get into my locker was contact AP

My store doesn't use keys, but all I had to do to get into my locker was contact AP

We have the keypad locks at my store. It's nice because you don't have to have a quarter to use a locker, but if the battery dies, you're SOL unless the LOD or AP can find a crowbar.

We have the keypad locks at my store. It's nice because you don't have to have a quarter to use a locker, but if the battery dies, you're SOL unless the LOD or AP can find a crowbar.
Doesn't the key thingy work then? We just got the keypad lockers here.

i heard lost keys means immediate termination !!

63434936.jpg

I was known by some former TM's at my store as "Crowbar TPS" because I always carry a pry bar in my car, and I've had to use it to open jammed lockers many, many times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back