Manually changing street date?

Soo.. next question.
Can I get hired at a different Target if I was terminated at another one?
Not for what you did no
One of the most embarrassing days of my life. At least I knew it was coming but the STL and my stupid phony AP guy both walked me out of the store (on a damn Saturday) in front of LINES of people at the register. I saw a few familiar faces too which made it all the more humiliating. I feel so stupid it’s ridiculous. This new Gaga album better be good.
thwy will make an example out of people.

so OP... did you steal the cd? How did you do what you did?

So just in the office, and then you were out. Did they let you work your shift?
I walked in with my coworker who I was planning to work alongside today and At the punchclock the STL approached me and asked me to meet him in his office so I went and AP was there and they asked me questions and told me it was “against policy” (they were being dramatic) and then they pretty much said I was done and to grab my belongings

I walked in with my coworker who I was planning to work alongside today and At the punchclock the STL approached me and asked me to meet him in his office so I went and AP was there and they asked me questions and told me it was “against policy” (they were being dramatic) and then they pretty much said I was done and to grab my belongings
What did they present for your termination?

This all feels very reminiscent of a conversation I recently had with my 5 year old when she tried to steal something. She understood that stealing was wrong but had no clue there were ACTUAL REAL consequences to doing it. She wanted the toy so she took it. When the realization of jailtime* hit her, she skyrocketed to a much higher level of maturity and morals than OP here.

*I know a five year old would not actually go to jail but that certainly got her attention!

Only way they actually got fired is if someone from corporate saw this thread and alerted someone from their store to watch them.

Back