COVID-19 Mask Patrol

There's a child. šŸ˜¢

The rest though look to be under 30. Hoping for basic goodness in humanity, could it be a stupid dumb youth play act and not real anti-maskers?

Random observation, anti-masker rhymes with anti-vaxxer.

So you own your own business do you? "no mask, get the fuck out of my store." As easy as that. The crusty old Captain is not fond of wearing a mask but since we must, I do and I keep my big opinionated mouth shut. It too shall end.

Which part will end? You keeping your opinionated mouth shut? šŸ¤£

Target got fined over those people. Think that's enough for a change in policy, from ignoring guests not wearing masks (since sending them away will hurt the corporate pocketbook) to telling them to leave and enforcing it (to avoid hurting the corporate pocketbook)?

Target got fined over those people. Think that's enough for a change in policy, from ignoring guests not wearing masks (since sending them away will hurt the corporate pocketbook) to telling them to leave and enforcing it (to avoid hurting the corporate pocketbook)?
Really? Good. Our sales are way up over last year, so losing the few who get turned away isn't really going to hurt that much, unless they're each going to spend mega-bucks every week. Way more guests are compliant.
When I'm in the shopper role myself, I notice which stores are good about enforcing mask policy and which aren't. The ones that aren't don't get my business. Not entirely sure I'll go back once we're finally post-covid either. If I find another business that enforces masks and I like the service I get there, why return?

Really? Good. Our sales are way up over last year, so losing the few who get turned away isn't really going to hurt that much, unless they're each going to spend mega-bucks every week. Way more guests are compliant.
When I'm in the shopper role myself, I notice which stores are good about enforcing mask policy and which aren't. The ones that aren't don't get my business. Not entirely sure I'll go back once we're finally post-covid either. If I find another business that enforces masks and I like the service I get there, why return?
Same. There are some places I'm avoiding right now but would go back to post-pandemic. But if a business is actively defying our state's mask mandate, and especially if workers/owners there are making fun of customers who come in with masks on, I won't be returning ever.

Back