• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

COVID-19 Mask Patrol

Tessa120

Current game: Kenshi
For me I’m supposed to educate ones who don’t have them but we don’t kick anyone out of the store if they don’t have it, I don’t believe masks completely work so I don’t really say anything to a customer unless they ask about it when they aren’t wearing one. I’m not gonna preach on something I don’t believe in.
It's work. You say what they tell you to say, unless illegal, and they give you money for saying it. Simple straightforward transaction between employee and employer.

People forget that work life is different from non work life. If they give you a wage you find agreeable, you wear what they want you to wear, you do what they want you to do, you say what they want you to say. Heck, you smell how they want you to smell. You check your private persona at the door and pick it back up when you clock out.

Park car 12:00pm slap mask on Arrive at Target front door 12:02pm Walk to mustard aisle 12:03pm get Guldens walk to SCO 12:05pm Do the transaction leave building 12:07pm remove mask. 7 mins. Any moron can do it. Do some googles on no maskers, shootings, defiance. Frightening.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
With asthma, I was worried about wearing one for long periods of time when I came back from LOA, but really it's not that bad. It just takes some getting used to.

Most of these people are just being asses for the sake of being asses. I swear most folks I see without masks have a smirk on their face like they are some kind of rebel. Bitch please.

I heard about a nomasker firing shots into a cigar store somewhere up north. Will goog details. A buddy and his wife live in a sleepy little town not far, in Abbeville, La. Sounds nice, almost zero crime.

Such chicken shit. Note the security clips. Subservient ManKarens will come armed with their wire cutters for their bullwhip equipped Karens. The country is falling apart. And then there's Joe-Boy.