Archived Maternity leave pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been on maternity leave for 2 weeks now and today was supposed to be my regular pay day if I was still working. I haven’t seen any deposits in my bank account yet from target, so I’m curious as to how the whole being paid while on maternity leave works. Do I keep getting paid bi weekly? How would they manage to estimate my hours if they always fluctuated prior to my leave?

Thanks for the help. Just kinda freaking out over worrying about when I’ll see some $$. This mama has bills to pay!

I’ve been on maternity leave for 2 weeks now and today was supposed to be my regular pay day if I was still working. I haven’t seen any deposits in my bank account yet from target, so I’m curious as to how the whole being paid while on maternity leave works. Do I keep getting paid bi weekly? How would they manage to estimate my hours if they always fluctuated prior to my leave?

Thanks for the help. Just kinda freaking out over worrying about when I’ll see some $$. This mama has bills to pay!
I would contact someone at Target Pay and Benefits. I know there’s a 2 day grace period where you don’t get anything, but after that you should get some type of payment on your next pay day.

I went on Maternity right before the last week of September. Got my regular paycheck from working the following week, and then this week I got my first short term disability check. I called Target Pay and Benefits prior to verify how much I would get and on what dates.

You should still get paid on your regular pay dates until your pay runs out for your leave.

Oh and your hours for pay is based on whatever the average is on your paystub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back