Archived Maternity leave questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My case worker used one week's worth of vacation for me when I was on maternity leave; I did not have to contact my store for that. It will likely be added onto the next check. Also question for you @mandie89 was your 6 weeks just the short term disability? Because Spot does now offer 2 weeks paid parental leave too which does not run concurrent with short term leave. So you could stack that with your vacation and take an extra 4 weeks instead.

My case worker used one week's worth of vacation for me when I was on maternity leave; I did not have to contact my store for that. It will likely be added onto the next check. Also question for you @mandie89 was your 6 weeks just the short term disability? Because Spot does now offer 2 weeks paid parental leave too which does not run concurrent with short term leave. So you could stack that with your vacation and take an extra 4 weeks instead.
Sorry, yes, it was eight weeks total. I currently have 60 hours worth of vacation time + 29 of PH and only asked to use two weeks worth, so I'd be coming back the first week of next month. That's how it came out anyway based on my average hours.

Last edited:
I didn’t think we still accrued vacation or personal time during loa/maternity/fmla, but I just now checked my pay stub and it shows I went up almost 4 hours in vacation time and .76 for personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back