Archived Medical Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcellow

No and that’s final
So I plan to have surgery and due to the nature of it, I would have to take 2 months off for recovery. I have been working at Target for less than a year so I need to do an LOA.

Do I need any paperwork from my surgeon to give HR/Target? I'm paying this out of pocket.

They changed it again.They are supposed to go straight to Hewitt for anything medical.

The only benefit is you don't have to tell a nosy etl HR what your medical situation is.

Hewitt? What's that?

Under target pay and benefits.
Leave of absence contact info:

What to do/Contacts

The first step in the leave process is for the team member to contact their HR partner or leader. Team members may be asked to call the Target Leave and Disability team directly at 800-828-5850, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
The Target Leave and Disability team handles most leave and disability administration processes for team members.
The fax number is 847-554-1660. Please include your claim number (if known) or team member ID number on your fax.

Hewitt? What's that?

Hewitt is the definition of misery. They were such a pain to deal with when I took my LOA. My store was fantastic, my doctor did what he needed to do, but Hewitt was like a pesky mosquito that always seemed to be bothering me, while also managing to not get much accomplished in a timely manner

I found the "leave and disability team" excellent and very easy to deal with,I did have problems and issues,all of them caused by my own doctor's inability to fill out the required paperwork,so if I was to give you one piece of advice it would be to proactive in having any forms they require filled out promptly and returned to them and you should have no issues.As for my own store? absolutely useless,perhaps that is why that now a year later none of the major players work for Target.

Hewitt is the definition of misery. They were such a pain to deal with when I took my LOA. My store was fantastic, my doctor did what he needed to do, but Hewitt was like a pesky mosquito that always seemed to be bothering me, while also managing to not get much accomplished in a timely manner
No need to worry the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back