Archived Messed up big time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my first job and I'm a new part-time and seasonal employee for target. I've only gone to orientation two weeks ago and training last week . I thought my next day of work wouldn't be until next Monday, today, but it ended up being on Sunday. I didn't know until today that you could check your schedule online so I went on the website to see what my work time for today would be but saw I was supposed to go Sunday and it was my only day I had work this week. I'm worried that there might be a chance that I could be let go for already having a no call no show also considering I'm still new and a seasonal member...

Last edited:
It's my first job and I'm a new part-time and seasonal employee for target. I've only gone to orientation two weeks ago and training last week . I thought my next day of work wouldn't be until next Monday, today, but it ended up being on Sunday. I didn't know until today that you could check your schedule online so I went on the website to see what my work time for today would be but saw I was supposed to go Sunday and it was my only day I had work this week. I'm worried that there might be a chance that I could be let go for already having a no call no show also considering I'm still new and a seasonal member...

I'm surprised that HR didn't call you yesterday, to check why you weren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back