Archived Monday Crazyniess

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not broke don't fix it. I've never used a register but is there a legit reason for the upgrade?

POS 2.0 is entirely touch screen based I think
If it doesn’t have keyboards I don’t know how will do all the functions unless their like the SCO version where the keyboard pops up

Are we seriously complaining about new registers? This is a good thing. This is pretty fucking dope. Complain about the stuff that actually sucks.

Are we seriously complaining about new registers? This is a good thing. This is pretty fucking dope. Complain about the stuff that actually sucks.
Not complaining excited for them actually and next year my stores up for a remodel

Is there a problem w the old registers? I've never used one so I'm probably not one to talk. But are they upgrading just to upgrade?

Is there a problem w the old registers? I've never used one so I'm probably not one to talk. But are they upgrading just to upgrade?
We were told the register display would be a touch screen similar to smartphones, and more modern. We'd have more functions than now. Right now we still have the ancient but functional register display using fancier but smaller screens.

Could you possibly be more of a pro Target troll?

tenor.gif

The touch screens freeze up at our store. When we have keyboards it's easy to hit certain keys to get it out of the freeze, but the ones that don't have keyboards have been the biggest pain. Need to shut the hard drive down completely and then hit again to start. NO restart button, no nothing. Don't care for them.

Ugh.... so our new “registers” are just new touch screens attached too our old unit it looks so bad tan and black monitors are we gonna get the rest looks like we’re on a payment plan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back