Archived Move app gage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new TL to backroom and I am having trouble guaging on how fast my team should be pulling. In the old PDA there would be pull times, so you could see how long it should take. How many tasks per hour should they be pulling in the move app

Last edited:
Generally I look at the size of the batch and cut it in half, then that’s how many minutes it should take to pull. Example: 20 dpci’s should take about 10 minutes.

I'm a new TL to backroom and I am having trouble guaging on how fast my team should be pulling. In the old PDA there would be pull times, so you could see how long it should take. How many tasks per hour should they be pulling in the move app
I say 45 -1 h to pull . And when I say that time I mean all the batches 45 minutes to an hour.

You should be able to see the exact goal times to pull and push batches in the greenfield reporting app.

You should be able to see the exact goal times to pull and push batches in the greenfield reporting app.
The problem with Greenfield is that it takes up to an hour AFTER the batches drop to generate in Greenfield. So, if the 3s drop, you wont see them in greenfield until 4pm. Also, the logic it uses to generate time goals is flawed. I've seen days where the pulls were expected to take 3.xx hours, however the push of those pulls, according to Greenfield, was over 17.xx hours. Its virtually useless in it's current state.

10A8F499-9BE1-4C7A-9490-6E06A9FABDFA.jpeg
Anybody know how to fix this? I’m not able to see the whole screen, tried closing the app and restarting it. Nothing has worked

The move app has a dash board on greenfield and it breaks down all the push times and stockng times. It’s obvious an estimate but I’ve noticed it pretty accurate if your team is working fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back