Archived Movie Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever had that moment where something happening around you at spot is so unreal like it's something you saw in a movie and immediately after you need a moment for your brain to readjust?

I remember my first shoplifting encounter, it was like 9PM or so during holiday season and some guy tried to steal a 360 and some games, after he spotted AP hawking him he speed walked up to the front all nonchalant with just the games hidden in his hoodie (he ditched the 360) then as he was midway to the door AP came dashing through the lanes from one corner to another and tackled the guy into the wall and proceeded to dragging him to the office. Once they got to the office the guy put a fight, yelling "I didn't do anything! LET ME GO! LET ME THE F*** GO!" and began crying and ended up on the flooring attempt to grab the floor and his fingers were squeaking against the tiles, basically it was horrid. I felt like I was in the middle of a CSI set.

One of our Service Desk TM's passed out and the GSA jumped the desk and slid across the counter to get to her fast all while calling out the code green. Pretty movie-ish. Also very scary moment for the TM. She passed out a second time that night...

One of our Service Desk TM's passed out and the GSA jumped the desk and slid across the counter to get to her fast all while calling out the code green. Pretty movie-ish. Also very scary moment for the TM. She passed out a second time that night...
Your GSA maybe a first responder/emt. Passing out could lead to a serious medical event & time is not your friend. Gtc's to your GSA.

My encounters with Wynnona Judd...Diva Drama.

I have seen a number of physical encounters with AP and shoplifters. One small female AP just manhandle a larger lady. Then 2 AP sandwiched a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back