Archived My intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. New to the forums but I've been lurking for a few weeks now.
A little background information: I've been with spot for 9 months now. I started as a consumables team member, then switched to instocks, and now I'm the Starbucks team lead at my store. I like the atmosphere here and I'm eager to learn more and hear all the interesting stories and perspectives of everyone here.
Plus I'm in a new work center with no previous barista experience, so I might need some help along the way. :)

I kinda get the gist of what you're asking for, but I can't promise you'll get the best drink. ;):p

Reactions: Him
Welcome! Hope Spot is treating you well, or at least paying the bills.

Going with the theme here, I'll have a venti skinny hazelnut macchiato, soy milk. Sugar-free syrup, extra shot, light ice, no whip. Heated to 160 degrees. Make it snappy! I don't have all day. /s

Welcome! Hope Spot is treating you well, or at least paying the bills.

Going with the theme here, I'll have a venti skinny hazelnut macchiato, soy milk. Sugar-free syrup, extra shot, light ice, no whip. Heated to 160 degrees. Make it snappy! I don't have all day. /s
There's sugar in the soy :p.

Welcome to the green 'hood.
As Hardlinesmaster said, there's a thread you can get up to speed with.

Welcome to The Break Room.

In my typical fashion of ordering at SB, "I'll take a large coffee. No, not a grande unicorn mocha polkadot fairy dust sparkle whipped cream surprise. Large coffee. Two sugars, three cream. Please and thank you."

Al jokes aside, welcome to TBR. We love our SB comrades.

Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to the Breakroom!! "Can you pass me some cups for our break room?? Oh you have some guests... I'll just grab some myself..." - says just about everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back