MEGATHREAD myDay app

@SamSepiol @HQWireless @mobileFellow

It was mentioned before, but please fix issue where you cannot pre-tie a 2 letter aisle like CL (checklane). Next week there's a tons of checklane salesplanner and transition going on and want to keep it organized by pre-tying everything. It is not possible at the moment.
I was informed that as of now this is intentional. (Not being able to pre time to checklanes)

@SamSepiol @HQWireless @mobileFellow

It was mentioned before, but please fix issue where you cannot pre-tie a 2 letter aisle like CL (checklane). Next week there's a tons of checklane salesplanner and transition going on and want to keep it organized by pre-tying everything. It is not possible at the moment.
Pre-tying checklanes? Would your truck team actually sort out and palletize the tiny amount of transition for your checklanes. Product that is most likely dually located? There is a reason for pre-ties and why only certain sets are to be pre-tied and when you pre-tie things that shouldn’t be you mess up the on floor number when you set and then have to fix that. My ETL would kill me for palletizing checklanes.

Pre-tying checklanes? Would your truck team actually sort out and palletize the tiny amount of transition for your checklanes. Product that is most likely dually located? There is a reason for pre-ties and why only certain sets are to be pre-tied and when you pre-tie things that shouldn’t be you mess up the on floor number when you set and then have to fix that. My ETL would kill me for palletizing checklanes.
I’ve never had problems with messed up floor counts when setting as long as you properly trap the product and palletize it to the steel and don’t backstock. When you tie a pre-tie it will assume all the product is on the floor so as long as your product isn’t backstocked you’re fine

I’ve never had problems with messed up floor counts when setting as long as you properly trap the product and palletize it to the steel and don’t backstock. When you tie a pre-tie it will assume all the product is on the floor so as long as your product isn’t backstocked you’re fine
Right- as long as you trap it. I’ve been to stores before that would pre-tie sales planners and things just so they knew where it went and would backstock everything. I guess I was more surprised that they would put checklanes stuff on pallets, especially when it’s not much and dually located. Most stores/districts want as many empty steel spaces as possible.

When activating price change for items with more than one location, is there a way to make it so that the already activated locations are at the end of the list?
Right now they are at the beginning and you have to scroll to see the non-activated locations. So each new activation you have to scroll further than the last time. Checklane pricing the last three weeks has taken so much longer than it should need to. With all the self-checkout locations, I have to activate almost 30 locations for each item going through the markdown process. Scrolling to find a location for each item is a waste of time.

GRC

Food and Beverage """Expert"""
When activating price change for items with more than one location, is there a way to make it so that the already activated locations are at the end of the list?
Right now they are at the beginning and you have to scroll to see the non-activated locations. So each new activation you have to scroll further than the last time. Checklane pricing the last three weeks has taken so much longer than it should need to. With all the self-checkout locations, I have to activate almost 30 locations for each item going through the markdown process. Scrolling to find a location for each item is a waste of time.
Same issue with changing SFQ for those items, it takes forever to scroll through to each location.

Same issue with changing SFQ for those items, it takes forever to scroll through to each location.
Yes, and there's also the weird thing where when you select a location that you had to scroll to get to, it automatically scrolls all the way back, making it unclear that the location you wanted was actually selected.

It was much smoother with MyWork, you could change SFQ for multiple locations at once and then click enter. Now it's so clunky, pick a location, hit next, enter quantity, hit next, pick a location, hit next...