MEGATHREAD myDay app

@SamSepiol @HQWireless @mobileFellow

It was mentioned before, but please fix issue where you cannot pre-tie a 2 letter aisle like CL (checklane). Next week there's a tons of checklane salesplanner and transition going on and want to keep it organized by pre-tying everything. It is not possible at the moment.
I was informed that as of now this is intentional. (Not being able to pre time to checklanes)

@SamSepiol @HQWireless @mobileFellow

It was mentioned before, but please fix issue where you cannot pre-tie a 2 letter aisle like CL (checklane). Next week there's a tons of checklane salesplanner and transition going on and want to keep it organized by pre-tying everything. It is not possible at the moment.
Pre-tying checklanes? Would your truck team actually sort out and palletize the tiny amount of transition for your checklanes. Product that is most likely dually located? There is a reason for pre-ties and why only certain sets are to be pre-tied and when you pre-tie things that shouldnā€™t be you mess up the on floor number when you set and then have to fix that. My ETL would kill me for palletizing checklanes.

Pre-tying checklanes? Would your truck team actually sort out and palletize the tiny amount of transition for your checklanes. Product that is most likely dually located? There is a reason for pre-ties and why only certain sets are to be pre-tied and when you pre-tie things that shouldnā€™t be you mess up the on floor number when you set and then have to fix that. My ETL would kill me for palletizing checklanes.
Iā€™ve never had problems with messed up floor counts when setting as long as you properly trap the product and palletize it to the steel and donā€™t backstock. When you tie a pre-tie it will assume all the product is on the floor so as long as your product isnā€™t backstocked youā€™re fine

Iā€™ve never had problems with messed up floor counts when setting as long as you properly trap the product and palletize it to the steel and donā€™t backstock. When you tie a pre-tie it will assume all the product is on the floor so as long as your product isnā€™t backstocked youā€™re fine
Right- as long as you trap it. Iā€™ve been to stores before that would pre-tie sales planners and things just so they knew where it went and would backstock everything. I guess I was more surprised that they would put checklanes stuff on pallets, especially when itā€™s not much and dually located. Most stores/districts want as many empty steel spaces as possible.

When activating price change for items with more than one location, is there a way to make it so that the already activated locations are at the end of the list?
Right now they are at the beginning and you have to scroll to see the non-activated locations. So each new activation you have to scroll further than the last time. Checklane pricing the last three weeks has taken so much longer than it should need to. With all the self-checkout locations, I have to activate almost 30 locations for each item going through the markdown process. Scrolling to find a location for each item is a waste of time.

When activating price change for items with more than one location, is there a way to make it so that the already activated locations are at the end of the list?
Right now they are at the beginning and you have to scroll to see the non-activated locations. So each new activation you have to scroll further than the last time. Checklane pricing the last three weeks has taken so much longer than it should need to. With all the self-checkout locations, I have to activate almost 30 locations for each item going through the markdown process. Scrolling to find a location for each item is a waste of time.
Same issue with changing SFQ for those items, it takes forever to scroll through to each location.

Same issue with changing SFQ for those items, it takes forever to scroll through to each location.
Yes, and there's also the weird thing where when you select a location that you had to scroll to get to, it automatically scrolls all the way back, making it unclear that the location you wanted was actually selected.

It was much smoother with MyWork, you could change SFQ for multiple locations at once and then click enter. Now it's so clunky, pick a location, hit next, enter quantity, hit next, pick a location, hit next...

When you scan a backroom location in myDay, is it possible to have it show not only the items located there, but also next to or below have it show the name of who located the item there? Or maybe just have it show that information for someone who has TL credentials or above? Sorry if this has been discussed already!

When you scan a backroom location in myDay, is it possible to have it show not only the items located there, but also next to or below have it show the name of who located the item there? Or maybe just have it show that information for someone who has TL credentials or above? Sorry if this has been discussed already!
I think (from what I've read) that leaders can check through greenfield

I think (from what I've read) that leaders can check through greenfield
Yes, that is correct and I know how to do that. But seems kind of silly to have to make a list of everything you want to check and then walk up front to look it up. I think it would be a lot more convenient if it was readily available information.

Yes, that is correct and I know how to do that. But seems kind of silly to have to make a list of everything you want to check and then walk up front to look it up. I think it would be a lot more convenient if it was readily available information.
Leaders can check in (basically) real time by using the zebra or their phone; Greenfield has a mobile site that doesn't require Target VPN.

Can we please get back the ability to adjust the SFQ above the capacity (which adjusts capacity, fine) and have the SFQ stay when we adjust the capacity back down? I've noticed it now adjusts the floor quantity back down when I reduce capacity and it sucks.

Freight pushers overstock fucking everything at my store, and I don't have time to fix all of it. Sometimes the best thing I can do is at least make sure the floor counts are accurate so they don't constantly get put into OOS batches while there is still product on the floor.

Can we please get back the ability to adjust the SFQ above the capacity (which adjusts capacity, fine) and have the SFQ stay when we adjust the capacity back down? I've noticed it now adjusts the floor quantity back down when I reduce capacity and it sucks.

Freight pushers overstock fucking everything at my store, and I don't have time to fix all of it. Sometimes the best thing I can do is at least make sure the floor counts are accurate so they don't constantly get put into OOS batches while there is still product on the floor.

it would just be better to fix the problem at the root in the long run though

I used to adjust counts all the time for when it was overstocked (looked like crap). It would keep the product from being pulled in 1 4 1 until product was actually below SFQ. Awesome tool to have because there will always be people who overstock to reduce the amount they have to backstock.

I genuinely wonder why streetdated items fall under the 141. It is SUCH a pain to deal with. They should just have a streetdate section in the 141 (in case they ever want to move it) saying "DO NOT TAKE THESE ITEMS TO THE SALES FLOOR"
There's a similar message when you pull out the salvage batches. It would be so easy. They are taking feedback for Fill and Backstock right now, you should submit that.

Back