MEGATHREAD myDay app

this bug is also annoying. If you backstock something and then hit audit it panics and gives you this error. I get that I could just be moving fast but at least just say "Item recently back stocked please wait a few minutes and try again." IMG_7338.jpg

Not sure if this is the right thread but anyone know why whenever you try and print multiple labels from a hip printer for multiple locations it gives you an error if the locations are on the same pog/aisle? But it will print them just fine if they are on separate pogs/aisles? It doesn't make any sense to me. It just gives that orange box on the bottom with the 'invalid request' error.

To clarify, this is for printing multiple labels for one item if it is located in more than one spot on the same pog/aisle. I hope this question makes sense.

Not sure if this is the right thread but anyone know why whenever you try and print multiple labels from a hip printer for multiple locations it gives you an error if the locations are on the same pog/aisle? But it will print them just fine if they are on separate pogs/aisles? It doesn't make any sense to me. It just gives that orange box on the bottom with the 'invalid request' error.

To clarify, this is for printing multiple labels for one item if it is located in more than one spot on the same pog/aisle. I hope this question makes sense.
The hip printer can not handle it. Due to buffer.

SDs can now override for items that are in orders while you’re auditing or if they were recently pulled or received.
Oh, I'm not going to walkie my SD so I can audit one item right at that moment. (I do write down the DPCI so I can take care of it later.) Up until recently, we could do audits right then when a fulfillment TM called it to attention. Why was it taken away?

Oh, I'm not going to walkie my SD so I can audit one item right at that moment. (I do write down the DPCI so I can take care of it later.) Up until recently, we could do audits right then when a fulfillment TM called it to attention. Why was it taken away?
Probably because the actual OH don't return to the inventory until the entire order is complete, so if someones order got split up between multiple batches, or part of their order was bulky, alcohol, or grocery items, if someone goes and audits the item right away to 0 before the order is complete, the OH would show 1 or how every many they couldn't find and now the inventory is incorrect again. Unless it is a very popular item, there shouldn't be an urgent reason to audit the item right away, the website will say limited stock for the item and it should show up in the guided audits the next day and the OH are corrected (assuming the people doing the audits aren't skipping items or just typing in how every many we are supposed to have leading me to have to inf 35 of those terry chocolate oranges a couple of days ago)

For legal and vendor reasons certain items cannot have not damaged as an option
It seems to be everything I've had to defect in the last 3-4 days which is either a glitch or a lot of stuff all of a sudden doesn't qualify for not damaged. Items including oculus carrying case, movies, video game, ps5 controller etc.

It seems to be everything I've had to defect in the last 3-4 days which is either a glitch or a lot of stuff all of a sudden doesn't qualify for not damaged. Items including oculus carrying case, movies, video game, ps5 controller etc.
Almost all electronics are exempt from ND

I'm starting to give up on caring what reasons I put on defectives. It shouldn't be this complicated.
y’all put reasons? I always just put damaged. Salesfloor. Guest tampering.

i wish if it’s salvage you just hit item removal and it auto fills it. Also we really should bring back the reprint function if it already isn’t in myDay. The other day was super funny since myDay’s backstock didn’t work for an hour

Literally same
i wish if it’s salvage you just hit item removal and it auto fills it. Also we really should bring back the reprint function if it already isn’t in myDay.
@SamSepiol for missed salvage or target plus items, could it auto fill reason? Also I agree we need reprint and void within myday.

i wish if it’s salvage you just hit item removal and it auto fills it. Also we really should bring back the reprint function if it already isn’t in myDay. The other day was super funny since myDay’s backstock didn’t work for an hour

Literally same

@SamSepiol for missed salvage or target plus items, could it auto fill reason? Also I agree we need reprint and void within myday.

Reprinting and voiding have been available since day one in myDay. Either scan the barcode if the removal has one, or use the `...` overflow menu to view previous removals. [Accessible when in the removal flow, IE the screen where you select reasons]

FYI if you do salesfloor, that removes it from the count on the floor. If it's something that's full on the floor or it was in the backroom, you want to do backroom/trailer otherwise the count will be off.

I don’t understand why sales floor is the really the only option when a guest is bringing it in from their home.

FYI if you do salesfloor, that removes it from the count on the floor. If it's something that's full on the floor or it was in the backroom, you want to do backroom/trailer otherwise the count will be off.
If you select backroom, the "guest tampering" is not presented as an option for reason why.

But the POS, AFAIK, doesn't automatically salvage the Target+/"your store doesn't carry this" items so when we're salvaging out stuff that doesn't belong in the store, SF is still the only option even though it never made it to the floor.

Back