MEGATHREAD myDay app

Good thoughts. Just wish there could be some better communication if so so we could move on
oh well ….I guess less to salvage out before inventory when that rolls around again.
In the mean time guests wont be enjoying the bargains and corp will get only cents on the dollar when selling it by the pound
Out the the green label salvage boxes🤷🏻‍♀️
Yup, if it won't let me mark it down then out it goes. On the positive side, I'm so glad we can do Target+ items in MyDay now instead of having to give them back to Guest Services. Why they kept ending up in Style reshop before is a "mystery", lol, but at least I can take care of them at the fitting room now.

I have never seen this screen before. Is this a new update coming?

No, on the Home screen there is a Work Details you can click to pull this up. It is to the upper right of the list of Tasks, Price Change, Set Workload, Fulfillment, Print Labels, Inventory Audit, etc. It details completion of all the listed workload.

No, on the Home screen there is a Work Details you can click to pull this up. It is to the upper right of the list of Tasks, Price Change, Set Workload, Fulfillment, Print Labels, Inventory Audit, etc. It details completion of all the listed workload.
SOmething I've noticed is that the Aduits aren't listed as their friendly names.

Its something along the lines of audit_led

This one is a bit out of my realm, so unfortunately this one needs a CSC incident created.

I noticed an issue today where when I tried to delete all DPCIs store tied to a specific aisle and it would say that it had done it, but then they would all still be tied. I tried it multiple times and the list of DPCIs would disappear and then reappear after the little box popped up saying that everything had been untied.

I ended up having to click on each individually and untie them that way. Which works, but 'Untie all DPCIs' is way faster.
I've been having this issue also. I have to delete a couple times and close out the app for it to work. Its very annoying.

Finally got a chance to do OPU and the new stowing process. Honestly it's not even that bad! Am I missing something?
Only having 5 minutes to stow and not being able to make it because you basically it takes longer. Other than that, anyone who complains about the new system hates it because they don't like change or they're lazy

Only having 5 minutes to stow and not being able to make it because you basically it takes longer. Other than that, anyone who complains about the new system hates it because they don't like change or they're lazy
I wouldn't say lazy lol. This is a job. Once you get a workflow and do blank and pace yourself for blank change is literally the worst. I'm not fulfillment but I am Electronics. When get got that priority pulls it was amazing because it allowed me to go to the backroom less often so I'm on the floor more. Once we swapped back to 141 I hated it because it screwed with my workflow.

Esp if you have a Nazi TL about numbers change is legit the worst!

@jenna do you have permissions granted to print flex labels

…. oh that’s right I’m at a DC. I don’t belong here and shouldn’t have trespassed on a store thread. My bad @jenna

Last edited:
You can no longer print a clearance ticket in Scan mode if you are connected to a printer. The only way is to back all the way out to the home screen and go into price change. Is this change intended? I hope not because it's extremely annoying.

Last edited:
Back