MEGATHREAD myDay app

anybody else have issues with Myday crashing, then no apps will work after? have to reboot. TC57 if it matters, the one I use is still on the old menus across 3 screens.

Damn, I was hoping people would finally know when they had sidecaps coming up instead of it being a surprise on Friday at 1:30pm.

Damn, I was hoping people would finally know when they had sidecaps coming up instead of it being a surprise on Friday at 1:30pm.
Found out about a side cap in my area sort of by accident yesterday when product came out on a pull and the home location was full. Someone else had tied it but didn't do anything else with it.

Is this under the "my tasks" thing? Wish we had cheat sheets for navigating what's where.

Found out about a side cap in my area sort of by accident yesterday when product came out on a pull and the home location was full. Someone else had tied it but didn't do anything else with it.

Is this under the "my tasks" thing? Wish we had cheat sheets for navigating what's where.

Awww....the old phantom tie. Or what I call Market gonna Market in my store. Thanks for adding a bullshit task in epick for me.

Are backroom labels printable yet? I really hope that they have larger print, like the old ones, instead of the teeny tiny print that the myWork ones had.

To add on to this: the same is needed for discontinued items. It blends in too much and is easy to miss.
To add to this again. I would like to be able to see if something is Street-Dated or Discontinued when I am pulling in a Fill batch. I have stuff in the back that keeps pulling to the floor, but it isn't released until the first of October.

Overall myDay is pretty good however it would be really nice if while scanning items it would be possible to have it stay on the “item details” screen like myWork does. Really handy for quickly checking for future sets. Also why does it very frequently get stuck doing this while back stocking?? Very frustrating!
I had the same issue backstocking, so just used MyWork

Meh

I had the same issue backstocking, so just used MyWork

Meh

I always just back out and retry and then it works.

I find the search function also gets stuck similar to this and I have to retap the search icon to get it to work again.

I always just back out and retry and then it works.

I find the search function also gets stuck similar to this and I have to retap the search icon to get it to work again.
Yes backing out and back in fixes it for me. But that really slows stuff down.

thanks for the feedback folks, we're shipping another go starting tomorrow to deal w some of the non-response on move things ...

anybody else have issues with Myday crashing, then no apps will work after? have to reboot. TC57 if it matters, the one I use is still on the old menus across 3 screens.

this one I hadn't heard... next time that happens call it in please, the process stuff I have to let work out with all the people that get a say, but crashes shouldn't bring down the whole neighborhood and I want that to not happen (amongst so many other things I know y'all are fighting)

Take function is there but not locu
Okay but how do you take a single item out of a BR location, like how you can in myWork? I’ve tried to find it several times in myDay, looked on Workbench and still couldn’t find anything.

Okay but how do you take a single item out of a BR location, like how you can in myWork? I’ve tried to find it several times in myDay, looked on Workbench and still couldn’t find anything.
Unlike myWork, Take button is at the END of the list of the backroom locations the item you are trying to take.

Unlike myWork, Take button is at the END of the list of the backroom locations the item you are trying to take.
Why even have a take button? Have the location be clickable to take from that location. (You should still have to scan the location and make sure.) And change the take button to Add so you can once again backstock from the item page.

Back